can we stop saying that T1419 music is bad . . .

• because it's not, all of their music are peak bangers (expect for Dracula lmao)

Their debut song ASURABALBALTA is an absolute banger and one of the best debuts in 2021

Butt Out is such an underrated song with an banger of a chorus and Kevin's amazing high note, although it should be more heavy tho

The first comeback EXIT is such incredible song with amazing Rap verse

Dracula is nice tho

FLEX is such an misunderstood song it's insane, Leo kinda carried tho

Get the Bomb similar to Butt Out has a amazing pre-chorus although it my second least favorite track but it's good

Red Light, Green Light has such an amazing rap verse by NOA and the others slapped too (especially with the vocal line)

. . . . and then we have ROW which is my favorite T1419 song, the chorus is amazing, NOA rap is pure fire, everything about this song is amazing . . . it's such a underrated too

mortal of the story is Stan T1419 :smirks2:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• . . . I was never thinking about you when I wrote this thread

but they are MOMOLAND younger brother group lmao :smirks2:

Oh, sorry. I was trying to be funny. I've been posting a lot to farm akorns and forget that funny in my head doesn't mean funny to others. I am curious who they are though cuz I love being exposed to new groups. Maybe post some videos for people to check out?

• ayo true and based tho :pepe-shades:

it's ok EXIT is everybody favorite T1419 song lmao

"Exit" was a good song to "show up" with. Heads were right about their company setting them up with "Flex" in its current condition. All is not lost though. I felt bad for them so I stepped out on compassion to test if the song was salvageable and it checked out. I haven't heard 1 or 2 of their other songs.

Thanks for mentioning "Row". I wasn't aware of that song. I like how the song flows, but I'm not feeling most of the music. Guess I'll put that in the quantum computer and see what comes out too.

Edited 3 times, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• Oh, sorry. I was trying to be funny. I've been posting a lot to farm akorns and forget that funny in my head doesn't mean funny to others. I am curious who they are though cuz I love being exposed to new groups. Maybe post some videos for people to check out?

. . . uh their debut ASURABALBALTA have two different mvs ( Korean and Japanese )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and thats all I know lmao, I only stan their music lmao :pepe-hehe:

• "Exit" was a good song to "show up" with. Heads were right about their company setting them up with "Flex" in its current condition. All is not lost though. I felt bad for them so I stepped out on compassion to test if the song was salvageable and it checked out. I haven't heard 1 or 2 of their other songs.

Thanks for mentioning "Row". I wasn't aware of that song. I like how the song flows, but I'm not feeling most of the music. Guess I'll put that in the quantum computer and see what comes out too.

. . . Row has such amazing flow :pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!