the best side of akp

• is when we all collectively don't take something (a joke or troll post) too seriously and it devolves into our own little conversations about or own interests.

for example:

page 1: troll post about a group and their fandom (by a very funny and nice user, might i add)

page 9: and here's some links for the Twilight graphic novels, they were way less expensive in 2010 and here's my opinion on Carlisle Cullen.

i love it when nothing gets taken *too* seriously, it's the best aspect of this forum (to its detriment sometimes- but still). it's one of akp's best aspects and it makes this place (and some of its users) hella likable.

anyways that was a random thought that deserved a post imo i love y'all

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• But that's called derailing and it's actually against the rules. :nct8:

• But that's called derailing and it's actually against the rules. :nct8:

still preferable to people shitting on each other and personal attacks :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• also OP is talking about troll threads not threads where serious discussions were the aim, I agree with derailing being annoying in a serious discussion.

I find derailing in troll threads equal to all of you posting :pepe_akorns: or :akorns: in a troll thread lmao.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• for troll or joke threads yeah like sometimes there isn't a serious discussion to be had so we kinda talk about our own stuff? idk is that a bad take omg ;(

nah it's not a bad take we all have our opinions. some people enjoy derailing and others don't. I enjoy it personally, it's a lot of fun when the topic is joking. or when ur having a friendly debate and u become friends with the person afterwards. It can cause good

• also OP is talking about troll threads not threads were serious discussions were the aim, I agree with derailing being annoying in a serious discussion. Its equal to all of you posting :pepe_akorns: or :akorns: in a troll thread lmao.

yeah i definitely don't agree with serious discussions being derailed.

imo if there's no serious discussion to be had (like it's obviously a troll), it's better to have our own discussions than to start getting angry at each other or the troll themselves (especially when they're not serious)? idk man ;(

• also OP is talking about troll threads not threads where serious discussions were the aim, I agree with derailing being annoying in a serious discussion.

I find derailing in troll threads equal to all of you posting :pepe_akorns: or :akorns: in a troll thread lmao.

But posting :pepe_akorns: or :akorns: is just a bunch of people making one post and leaving.

30 pages of people talking about whatever in a 40 page thread is not the same thing. I'm actually surprised staff has been so lenient about it because iirc people got warnings for that in the past.

• But posting :pepe_akorns: or :akorns: is just a bunch of people making one post and leaving.

30 pages of people talking about whatever in a 40 page thread is not the same thing. I'm actually surprised staff has been so lenient about it because iirc people got warnings for that in the past.

both add nothing to the "discussion" at hand

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I appreciate the thread, thanks for the compliment :pepe-angel: kkkkkkk

And let's be honest, when the thread is about a serious subject and people start the personal attacks then it's better to just derail the thread to a lighter convo over seeing people exaggerating over kpop.

• One is "excessive derailment" though which is against the rules. :pepe-use-head:

this forum has rules? :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I don't mind people posting :akorns: because they're mocking the troll attempt and only do it once. But it's annoying when people are chatting about completely unrelated topics and the thread keeps appearing on top. Just let the thread die and go farm your akorns elsewhere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!