Trolls Can't Use TVXQ Anymore?

• Jaejoong following Jimin on Instagram has literally nothing to do with the lawsuit, guys!! I don't even get where anyone is trying to go with this!! (Not even a mention of JYJ in the original tweet?)

Anyways, Changmin just dropped his Japanese solo album "Human" today, go listen to it after you're done crying about how "UH-MA-ZING" OT5 TVXQ were!!! (Shut up already!! TVXQ was good then and they're good now)

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Jaejoong following Jimin on Instagram has literally nothing to do with the lawsuit, guys!! I don't even get where anyone is trying to go with this!! (Not even a mention of JYJ in the original tweet?)

Anyways, Changmin just dropped his Japanese solo album "Human" today, go listen to it after you're done crying about how "UH-MA-ZING" OT5 TVXQ were!!! (Shut up already!! TVXQ was good then and they're good now)

:pepewhat:

I don't think that's what they are trying to say hun, unless I'm misunderstanding something. It's just another tangent they went down? I think?

Now I'm doubting myself.

:shyr:

• I know it's another tangent. It's just that (it seems like) they can't think of TVXQ without going on and on about the lawsuit. It makes my head hurt and I'm tired of it. Let Jae be his own person, it's been more than a decade, sheesh.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I know it's another tangent. It's just that (it seems like) they can't think of TVXQ without going on and on about the lawsuit. It makes my head hurt and I'm tired of it. Let Jae be his own person, it's been more than a decade, sheesh.

I'm a Jaejoong fan. I don't really care about OT5 or the duo that much.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jaejoong is one of my longest lasting members on my ultimate bias list. that man is incredible. his solo works are everything. and db5k's ballads, ahhh. i'd pass tf out of he followed me and i'm sure jimin did too lol.

🌛🌝🌜

✨ Kpop has been my life since 2011 ✨

deqhnv9-91808286-cc9c-415c-8d1e-64e068b6f68c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE5YWNiMTFlLWU0MDQtNDM0Zi04MzkwLTQ1M2ZlYTgxMDYxYlwvZGVxaG52OS05MTgwODI4Ni1jYzljLTQxNWMtOGQxZS02NGUwNjhiNmY2OGMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZrydSjy0-1XhbDV5vZTBTUC4nom6W5JXu0hJrKlzk4g

• I'm a Jaejoong fan. I don't really care about OT5 or the duo that much.

Sorry to bring this back, but I didn't mean you, the OP - I meant the other people earlier in the thread.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!