Trolls Can't Use TVXQ Anymore?

• Some boomer haters might be out of a job

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jaejoong wanted to return to DBSK but although Yunho was ambivalent Changmin would not even hear Jaejoong's name.

Ironic since Jaejoong is more popular in Japan than TVXQ.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Some boomer haters might be out of a job

External Content twitter.com

I wonder who you're talking about? :/:-P

Nevermind, you just went ahead and admitted it.

• To hate on who? Bts ?

Either way dude has taste :pepe-flirt:

Some examples lolz

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I wonder who you're talking about? :/:-P

8)

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Army has no idea how big this guy was in Korea and still is in Japan.

If I saw Jaejoong follow me I'd pass out.

External Content youtu.be

• Let's be honest, BTS love TVXQ. They've always been really respectful to their sunbaenims and expressed their admiration for TVXQ especially (see the link below of letters Yunho received from them) . So yea, Jimin probably passed out too at the follow, lol.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/tvxqs-yunho-looks-back-at-the-handwritten-letters-he-received-from-bts-when-he-enlisted-in-the-army

• Awe, Jaejoong has been very supportive of BTS the past few years. He even stated how he listens to their SoundCloud releases & mentioned how he enjoys listening to BTS while biking around the Han River (?). He did an Instagram live recently and told fans to follow the BTS members on their new Insta accounts lol.

• YESSS!!! Jaejoong has talked about how he liked BTS's music in the past (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I love Jaejoong's solo works and would love to see him in concert sometime (sad he won't come to America). :waterr::waterr::waterr:

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• If that is true it's what he deserves! He was always one the most popular members (YunJae was insaneee) and yet he choose to sue and claim unfair treatment... B, you had so much lines and screen time so make it make sense

i think he sued because of the 13 year contract( which is ridiculous........ that's why kpop contracts are 7 years now)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!