Academic survey with kpop fans

• Hii guys, sorry to bother I want to run a quick survey and obviously our kpop community is perfect public, I hope this isn't breaking any rules and maybe someone answer, the survey has the purpose to understand the influence that fashion has on the public, using the music industry as a communication tool. Is an academic survey for my master thesis (Fashion Design System). I was inspired by the kpop world to write and I hope the kpop community can help me on it.

Here is the Google form link: https://forms.gle/3JfXLGRHvh1h99fm7

If you can answer it I will be eternally grateful <3<3<3<3

• Well I apologize StCatMouse but that is impossible, I may have post in others forums of kpop today but not as you claiming, please this is a legit request for my master thesis and I would like you to not claim false information

• sure ill do it

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Well I apologize StCatMouse but that is impossible, I may have post in others forums of kpop today but not as you claiming, please this is a legit request for my master thesis and I would like you to not claim false information

I never claimed you did it, what I said is I have seen a survey like this before from other users posted in the old forum.

• I never claimed you did it, what I said is I have seen a survey like this before from other users posted in the old forum.

Yes I do understand, but I believe you coming here to leave such comment, on which you wrote "I saw this" only have a negative connotation so I'm asking to mind your words

• Yes I do understand, but I believe you coming here to leave such comment, on which you wrote "I saw this" only have a negative connotation so I'm asking to mind your words

No, I was trying to be abrasive, see how you would react. Separate the legit posters from the spam bots. You could accuse me of lying or being a jerk and that's fine. But as far I've seen from the old forum, there have been instances of spam bots with similar surveys. It's an easy gig, have other people fill up survey forms that have been contracted to a spammer.

The good news is, it's easy to prove me wrong. Just be active here and that's it.

• No, I was trying to be abrasive, see how you would react. Separate the legit posters from the spam bots. You could accuse me of lying or being a jerk and that's fine. But as far I've seen from the old forum, there have been instances of spam bots with similar surveys. It's an easy gig, have other people fill up survey forms that have been contracted to a spammer.

The good news is, it's easy to prove me wrong. Just be active here and that's it.

Well, I do understand what are you trying to do, I just wish it does not generate any doubt about my sincerity, this is a project that I've been developing for 10 months already, and is very important to me and I hope also important for the researcher's field.

• Well, I do understand what are you trying to do, I just wish it does not generate any doubt about my sincerity, this is a project that I've been developing for 10 months already, and is very important to me and I hope also important for the researcher's field.

I guess we'll see. Let me tell you how this went down back then. Someone post something similar, some users would reply. No harm, no foul. Nothing happens for a while. And then eventually come the bots. They'd post links to services about assignments and research, the whole nine yards. The only difference now is its easier to post threads. Back then, they would have another account with a good post count create the threads for them. It's usually in the form of asking something innocuous and none's the wiser.

Like I said, it's easy to prove me wrong :wink:

EDIT: Here's an example: https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…l-business-thread.199598/

I can't find a survey thread since the search function is unavailable anymore but the modus operandi is the same. In that thread, there are only two actual users and the rest are spammers.

• I do understand your concern, and I honestly do not know how to assure you that this is honest research, but rather giving me the benefit of the doubt would be better than posting something that might directly harm the objective, I understand that my user is new and make people rethink if is a bot or not, the only thing I can say is that I as kpop fan for many years do think the community answers are very important for my research that is why I am asking kindly.

• I do understand your concern, and I honestly do not know how to assure you that this is honest research, but rather giving me the benefit of the doubt would be better than posting something that might directly harm the objective, I understand that my user is new and make people rethink if is a bot or not, the only thing I can say is that I as kpop fan for many years do think the community answers are very important for my research that is why I am asking kindly.

No assurance needed. Just stick around, engage the forums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!