[KN] BTS V indirectly explained how he followed Jennie on Instagram

• source: BTS V Weverse update: “Is there a way to get rid of the recommended friends list here on this Insta thing?”

BTS V indirectly explains why he follows Jennie on Instagram – Knetizen – Netizens talk about K-Pop

QuWFrpD.png

“Is there a way to get rid of the recommended friends list here on this Insta thing?…. It’s a scary app”

original post: theqoo

1. If you are using Instagram for the first time, you can make mistakes because you are not familiar with the features

2. But why do foreign fans write malicious comments on Jennie’s Instagram? She did nothing wrong

3. BLACKPINK members’ Instagram accounts are always recommended so I’m not surprised

4. When I check my profile on Instagram, I’ve never done that, but I’ve been following someone I don’t know

5. Foreign fans are terrorizing Jennie’s Instagram…. I feel bad for her

6. Crazy, Jennie gets cursed even though she didn’t do anything wrong

7. Only Jennie is pitiful

8. Even if he’s been following Jennie’s Instagram, I really don’t understand why that’s a problem

9. Instagram is so inconvenient, I don’t even get any notificationsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Kim Taehyung is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• This is the biggest non event thats a huge event ive ever seen.

Right? To think people are even receiving hate for this? Jennie for being accidentally followed, she's being attacked and sl*tshamed, etc. and then V, for accidentally following her, he's gotten some rabid crazy reactions too including people saying this is why his family member passed away...

mKl7Ghm.png

• 4. When I check my profile on Instagram, I’ve never done that, but I’ve been following someone I don’t know

This is me, and it happens often. :cryingr:

That save page feature also annoying. I accidentally save random pages, liking random posts. It's even more confusing for people who started use it.

People who make a fuss about this, I doubt they even own an insta acc. What a huge mess.

• I've accidentally followed recommended people before and one time somebody immediately followed me back so I felt bad and didn't unfollow them like I'd normally do and now we're friends lol

mKl7Ghm.png

• I've accidentally followed recommended people before and one time somebody immediately followed me back so I felt bad and didn't unfollow them like I'd normally do and now we're friends lol

It happens to everyone :angryr:

One time there's shirtless Wonho post on my insta recommendation, I can't imagine if my husband saw it, he might think I search for shirtless male pics. Even tho it's simply because I often see kpop related stuff :pepe-joy:

• It happens to everyone :angryr:

One time there's shirtless Wonho post on my insta recommendation, I can't imagine if my husband saw it, he might think I search for shirtless male pics. Even tho it's simply because I often see kpop related stuff :pepe-joy:

My boyfriend is used to it but one time a kpop idol liked my pic back and he got a little worried:pepe-joy:

mKl7Ghm.png

• but actually

you also don't know artists

you just see them in tv

it's same thing like seeing some models or influencers posts and following them

as well as same with following some random girl living in Greece just because she posted nice photo in bikini :pepe-use-head:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Woaaa.... that's cool, which idol? :pepe-hype:

Somebody most people would consider 'nugu' but they're somebody I like and admire so I'd wish not to say because imagine if somebody picked it up or something because I got a big mouth LOL. Also, I really don't want to use it as a bragging material because the photo he liked was actually very sweet and had a message so he probably liked it not just because I was in it but because of something else.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Actually, it happens to me too, Instagram added suggestions in stories so sometimes if I watch many and swipe fast, out of nowhere those suggestions appear and many times I press "follow", and ALWAYS I FOLLOWED PEOPLE THAT I HATE idk how insta works.

I feel so bad for him and Jennie,,, just leave them alone

• Same :sadr:

Why the hell is jennie attacked? What she's got to do with this???

I don't use instagram but i followed people by mistake on tumblr. Move that damn button to the right

Asking for Tumblr to be functional? The staff could never :pepe-life-support:

mKl7Ghm.png

• The fact he is made to feel for following someone is insane. Whether an accident or deliberate, he can follow who he wants!

Some fans are possessive and insane. Yet people still wonder why male and female idols can't interact freely..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!