Xdinary Heroes - Happy Death Day MV

• I like the tralalalala haha part, but after that not really. Why it feels like Jyp trying to make another Day6 but with with more dark concept like many new bg done this day to attract international fans. I might wrong.

But I wonder why their debut day didn't make any noise. They're from big 3, supposed to get many attention. I just found out from here.

• I like the tralalalala haha part, but after that not really. Why it feels like Jyp trying to make another Day6 but with with more dark concept like many new bg done this day to attract international fans. I might wrong.

But I wonder why their debut day didn't make any noise. They're from big 3, supposed to get many attention. I just found out from here.

In my opinion, JYP didn't hype them up enough or release more content. Like, yeah they released a few concept photos and teasers yes, but I think they could've done a bit more.

Hopefully now that they debuted, they'll step up a bit. We need more content that allows us to get to know the band members' personalities especially.

But idk it could also be that people don't have an interest in Korean bands. I mean, yeah sure lots of people like Day6, but people tend to care more for regular idol groups...

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm coming back to this thread because I was falling asleep at the time I posted my last comment to say that I still love the song, I've relistened it a few times and it's so good, I love the rock and pop-punk vibes, it's so unique, I love the concept, the guys did so well. It's such a curveball. It's an unexpected song that it's unexpectedly good and I love the MV.

I didn't even have them on my radar. I didn't know anything about them, or when they were debuting, what company they were from, etc. I saw them mentioned and thought we were talking about an anime. I kept reading it as 'Extraordinary Heores'. I'm shook.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I honestly don't even know what to think of this song, like I heard it first thing I woke up, and going in a second time 15hrs later, I still don't know whether I hate it or like it. Like I hate this song a lot, but I also like it. It's giving me the sticker affect where I only listen to it to laugh. Addicting in a bad way, I will be stanning this group

• In my opinion, JYP didn't hype them up enough or release more content. Like, yeah they released a few concept photos and teasers yes, but I think they could've done a bit more.

Hopefully now that they debuted, they'll step up a bit. We need more content that allows us to get to know the band members' personalities especially.

But idk it could also be that people don't have an interest in Korean bands. I mean, yeah sure lots of people like Day6, but people tend to care more for regular idol groups...

Another thing I think that make people didn't really interested is because of their name. I thought at first it is about video game or manga, quite surprised when I find out it is a new bg from Jyp. I wonder what is the short form of their name if they have one. Is it XH?

• Another thing I think that make people didn't really interested is because of their name. I thought at first it is about video game or manga, quite surprised when I find out it is a new bg from Jyp. I wonder what is the short form of their name if they have one. Is it XH?

Haven't seen a short form name. But maybe that could become one?

Yeah the name might be an issue. I saw lot of comments from people about how off-putting the name was.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I love how people are so conflicted about this song. Some hate it, some love it, some can't choose. I don't usually see people being like this about songs, but maybe that's just the fact that I'm new around here. Anyway, I love it. I always loved songs on the darker side (rock and all the similar/sub genres). It feels like DAY6, but chaotic neutral. Actually, scratch that, DAY6 on crack is more accurate.

🌛🌝🌜

✨ Kpop has been my life since 2011 ✨

deqhnv9-91808286-cc9c-415c-8d1e-64e068b6f68c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE5YWNiMTFlLWU0MDQtNDM0Zi04MzkwLTQ1M2ZlYTgxMDYxYlwvZGVxaG52OS05MTgwODI4Ni1jYzljLTQxNWMtOGQxZS02NGUwNjhiNmY2OGMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZrydSjy0-1XhbDV5vZTBTUC4nom6W5JXu0hJrKlzk4g

Edited once, last by ChrisElune ().

• I’ve been breaking the play button lol. It’s a really good song and it’s refreshing to see something different in K-pop nowadays but I also like how JYP’s music videos been improving in quality.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I'm just gonna cross post something I wrote on another forum,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!