Songs that sound better in English?

• ellenote

Changed the title of the thread from “Songs that are better in english?” to “Songs that sound better in English?”.
  • If I'm being honest, twice and itzy's English versions really suck. the lines just don't sound right because they're not playing around with the words like stray kids, day6, and got7 do.

• eat you up - boA

the boys - snsd

nobody - wonder girls

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Lullaby by got7

I have to agree - both of these I think really came out great in the English version.

I really like NCT Highway to Heaven too. I say this from a place of love as an NCTzen, but sometimes the English lyrics on NCT songs are...well, they’re something, as much as I like walking with the cheese at the top of my lungs in my car. Highway to Heaven’s lyrics work in English as well as working nicely with the melody.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• IMO all the Wonder Girls songs that have an english version, the lyrics are just on point.

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• Yeah , I get why not everyone liked their song with Akon, but The Dj is Mine? I always loved it, I didn't knew people disliked that one too :(

• "DJ is Mine" is such a good song, sad how little attention it got tho

• I have to agree - both of these I think really came out great in the English version.

I really like NCT Highway to Heaven too. I say this from a place of love as an NCTzen, but sometimes the English lyrics on NCT songs are...well, they’re something, as much as I like walking with the cheese at the top of my lungs in my car. Highway to Heaven’s lyrics work in English as well as working nicely with the melody.

Oh yeahh I was gonna put highway to heaven in the list but it slipped my brain while I was typing. RBB is such a fun song to sing as well the fact that they made an English version is so perfect. Admit it or not SM entertainment's English versions never dissapoint.

• I like the english version of Don't Recall more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wdym? Like Money is a bop. Yubin's rap esp, chief's kiss

I think that some poeple didn't liked Akon's part

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!