Does yg have powerful vocal like sm and jyp?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hmmmmm?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Gg big mama I think, tbf, yg only has had 8 idol gg members, separated in 2 groups, less than twice, and they all sang good live.

• the whole treasure vocal line

lee hi when she was in YG

External Content www.youtube.com

Seung yoon from winner and Gummy used to be in YG

• they had a great singer in lee hi

also akmu is very good.(suhyun)

the issue is yg barely had that many artists/music released compared to the other two lol

who know what baemon is even doing.....we have no clue how good they are yet....

• YG doesn't really need powerful vocals they more focus on a unique sound which shows in Suhyun and Rose really well(I only put female examples as the discussion was launched by female examples).

• JYP has a power vocal? Last time I checked Baek Yerin and Jamie Park left already.

They still have Day6. I mean it is a band but it still counts, right?

Also not to be a simp, but the JayB gifs in your sig :lover1::lover1:

"𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜   𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝   𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣"

final-61b8506fed445400c3eb937a-497781.gif

• They still have Day6. I mean it is a band but it still counts, right?

Also not to be a simp, but the JayB gifs in your sig :lover1::lover1:

Its Power Vocals though. To me thats like singers who are very technically good, like Jun K or Youngjae’s level which I just realized Jun K is still in JYPE.

Simp for JayB!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!