One Ordinary Day drama with Kim Soohyun is out!

• it looks interesting!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

drama.pngoo.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok I'm halfway through 2nd episode and I gonna say this...

is your kdrama to watch during this fall/winter season

• Watch it, you will not be disappointed! Kim Sung Gyu (Ji Tae) totally stole my heart haha, hope they will present his story too

• Watch it, you will not be disappointed! Kim Sung Gyu (Ji Tae) totally stole my heart haha, hope they will present his story too

haha

honestly do you also have a feeling that Hyun Soo instead of calling him hyung or boss would say "oppa"

haha

like for real, there are already edits about him on twitter and youtube

• tbh, judging by the way he looked at Hyun Soo and the fact that he helped him without being asked, really made me think that there is a possibility of a love story haha

damn, he is so hot

Do Ji Tae looks so hot in the drama. He is one fine man

Some people said they feel some sexual tension between Ji Tae and Hyun Soo and I can feel it

It is interesting that the character Kim Soo Hyun is playing is named Kim Hyun Soo

I think I have an obsession with finding people in movies smoking cigarettes hot. But in real life it doesn't look hot all i can i think about is the smell.

When they showed Ji Tae putting his hands into the Doctor's skirt I was scared. I thought she was frequently assaulted by prisoners there.

• Damn, the sexual tension between them is better than the one in romance dramas lmao.

For me is weird that they choose the name of KSH to be KHS, now I will keep getting it wrong every time. And same, I think is soo hot when they smoke in movies, but it's super annoying in real life. Ji Tae looks so cool when he is smoking, but tbh I wouldn't be able to stay next to him, lol there is always so much smoke around him, it's like he is a train.

Actually, I'm surprised that the drama is pretty soft for a criminal one. I didn't think she will be abused, but that she is his woman. And moreover, looks like he helped her too since she thanked him after leaving. Maybe he gave her protection to not be assaulted. The prison is pretty chill, except for some violence between the prisoners, I don't think they will explore deeper like sexual abuse or brutal scenes. They didn't even show how Ji Tae got rid of that traitor.

• taeric do you think Hyun soo is the killer?

• I forgot about that guy that testified. He probably knows what really happened. At this point, i am no longer interested in if Hyun soo is the killer or not. I just want to see how he will survive in prison.

• I can't get enough of Do ji tae so I was looking into watching his other dramas. imagine my surprise when I find out that i have watched all his dramas. He was in Kingdom and a Piece of your mind and he didn't catch my attention like he is doing now :cryingr:

• I can't get enough of Do ji tae so I was looking into watching his other dramas. imagine my surprise when I find out that i have watched all his dramas. He was in Kingdom and a Piece of your mind and he didn't catch my attention like he is doing now :cryingr:

our king Ji Tae stole our hearts,,,, he got more screen time in ep 5, I was so happy to see him more, acting skills on point. His insta is kimsungkyu_official if you wanna,,, bless your heart lmao.

I also want to watch his dramas, I wasn't interested in Kingdom, but after seeing he has the main role, I will totally binge-watch it during winter break hehe

• damn after ep 5 I feel urge need to watch ep 6 right away

what an amazing kdrama it is!

• Haolat only 2 episodes left,,, next week will be our last dose of Ji Tae lmao

• Haolat only 2 episodes left,,, next week will be our last dose of Ji Tae lmao

i am so sad that this drama will end next week ;(

I was also confused when he gave Hyun soo the phone. Like why?? he will obviously get caught and Hyun soo is not that smart. Like he is always falling into the trap that prosecutor and soon to retire police officer sets for him. He always has that i am almost crying face. I just wish Hyun soo was a little bit smarter and a strong-minded person.

• i am so sad that this drama will end next week ;(

I was also confused when he gave Hyun soo the phone. Like why?? he will obviously get caught and Hyun soo is not that smart. Like he is always falling into the trap that prosecutor and soon to retire police officer sets for him. He always has that i am almost crying face. I just wish Hyun soo was a little bit smarter and a strong-minded person.

It finished and I'm soooo mad

It was really a good drama, I didn't have many expectations at first, but it really entered in my top list for this year.

• It finished and I'm soooo mad

It was really a good drama, I didn't have many expectations at first, but it really entered in my top list for this year.

i was expecting more from the ending. They didn't even show how the murder really occurred. I was also expecting them to show Hyun soo's life. Did he go back to college? did he become a thug? We all know it won't be easy to go back to normal life after what he experienced.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!