Rumors of IZ*ONE's Yabuki Nako being bullied in Japan

• [enter-talk] IZONE'S EX-MEMBER NAKO'S BULLYING CONTROVERSY WITHIN HER GROUP

AVvXsEgylFuZEbC3Q52mWzRvIbPKZOrGZCKv63pSUAP8-PX8whA7Z5Mq76QAZ3JJE2tQx1HdFmcHk3sM7K1LPZqmuwUpbHRdCn41oQx_phHP5jPJ6sAI9w4XWSid_75kDINI4rhJACRTGJYsPOTgrhnPLJmJuqORsQYWcTOOu8nbl5UPIuoBBgkcwCVO_8vz=s16000

Article: IZ*ONE's Japanese member Yabuki Nako rumored to be bullied

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+839] Probably easiest for her to just graduate quickly and come promote in Korea...

2. [+513] They're probably jealous that she's doing so well

3. [+478] There are Japanese kids that do act like this ㅠㅠ I hope Nako can graduate and come to Korea like Kura

- [+9] I remember Shinozaki Ai said she wanted to work in Korea and there were some Japanese people who started hating on her because she liked Korea too much ㅠㅠ Korean variety shows don't ask you weird questions and it's probably a lot more comfortable for these idols to work in Korea than Japan considering the vibe of our variety shows

4. [+358] Thought IZ*ONE was the one bullying her when I misread it...

5. [+142] This is so ridiculous.. ㅠㅠ just graduate already ㅠㅠㅠ Nako ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+4] Give us Nako back if you're going to treat her like this

7. [+1] Threw her airpods in the trash;

What Nako said became a controversy among the fans
    Nako lost her Airpods so when she was looking for it, she found it in the garbage can. Fans became worried because even Nako said that it was ridiculous

image.png
    "Nako: I found the Airpods I was looking for a week and was able to be in HKT's full line (?)
    -They said that it was in the garbage canㅋㅋ"

There was also a time when the HTK48 members mocked Nako when she was promoting with Izone saying that she was too obsessed with Korea.
    image.png
    "HKT: Nako-chan and I had a call at night. And she suddenly started speaking in Korean,

I asked her "excuse me, what are you saying?"

And she said "Sorry! Korean randomly came outㅋ"

(Japanese fans: Eeeeh~)

MC: What a turn off~

(Japanese fans: bust of laughter)

MC: It's a turn off~ A turn off~~

MC: How should I say this.. when it comes to Sakura like, she's trying her best (over there).. That's the feeling that she's giving me. It makes me think that that's important too but,

I don't think it's the same for Nako? She's not like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels like she's too immersed? She's kinda different.... That's not like her personality... I don't think she's like this...."

image.png

"HKT: It's kinda giving a disappointing feelingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

MC: Maybe it's the vibe of her makeup...

HKT: Right, right!! (It totally changed!!)

MC: You get what I mean!!

HKT: It's like she completely became a girl of that side

(Japanese fans: burst of laughter)

MC: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "girl of that side"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HKT: The wording is a bitㅋㅋㅋㅋ

MC: That's right! Just like you said! That! That! That's totally it! A girl of that side right?

(Japanese fans: That sideㅋㅋ girlㅋㅋㅋ)"

Nako said that she misses her Izone members nowadays
    When the news broke out, the Japanese community websites started wondering if Nako was getting bullied by her group
    image.png
    "Nako: Eunbi unnie <3
    How have you been?
    I miss unnie so much ㅠㅠ (...) I love you <3 <3

Eunbi: Nako-yah.. Watashi-do (me too) I miss you and love you <3"

When she went back to Japan, Nako cried while singing Izone's song in a concert (she was using the in-ear and mic that her Korean fans made for her)
    download.gif

After Nako went back to her group, she was explaining a Korean word in Japanese
    And while explaining the word, she ended up explaining it in Korean
    When that happened, the girls behind her were looking at each other and side eyeing her
    Because of the members' expressions, the comment section of this YT video is currently closed.
    (T/N: they asked Nako what was her favorite Korean word and she said "생축" (T/N: HBD in Korean) and when explaining it, she said it's a "줄임말" (T/N: 'julimmal' = abbreviation/acronym in Korean))

image.png
    "Julimmal?"

image.png
    "Ah right, abbreviationㅋㅋㅋ
    - Something like an abbreviation?"

What do you guys think?

post response:
    [+2,248][-27]
    original post: here

1. [+814, -22]
    What the? It seems like inferiority complex... Nako-yah, just come to Korea

2. [+727, -6]
    Wasn't that Miku kid who started this? Even the Japanesepeople can recognize this atmosphere

3. [+716, -6]
    From what I know, Miku and Nako had a twins concept together but the more they got bigger, the more their concept changed. But in their Japanese group, the more they got bigger, the more Miku became popular. However, because Nako went on Produce, had ok vocals and clean skills, she shoot up to the top. I know that the Japanese members have a nasally voice, but seeing Nako singing in Japanese, I was sad that they couldn't fix her nasally voice although she sang Whisper of the Heart so well and was in the vocal line in Izone. Her range and vocals are good but they couldn't make use of it. It's obvious that Miku is an attention seeker but since the attention went to Nako, she developed an inferiority complex. Hitomi is strong minded so she can take care of herself but Nako is surprisingly weak mentally so I'm worried for her. I hope that both Hitomi and Nako can happily promote in Japan

4. [+433, 0]
    Hulㅋㅋ when they are talking about the "girl of that side", are they talking about Korea?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ These f*ckers still can't get in their right minds

5. [+269, 0]
    It's because the Japanese members of Izone, SakNakHi, are all doing well in Japan that they all have inferiority complexㅋㅋ Maybe because both Nako and Hitomi became muses for Kirsh

• The member's comments are rude imo.

However, I feel like we should not make any assumptions of bullying until Nako makes a statement.

I think it is easy to become jealous of others' success, and probably Nako may no longer "fit in" with them because she has gone through so many different stuff and created strong bonds with izone!

• The member's comments are rude imo.

However, I feel like we should not make any assumptions of bullying until Nako makes a statement.

I think it is easy to become jealous of others' success, and probably Nako may no longer "fit in" with them because she has gone through so many different stuff and created strong bonds with izone!

The way they speak about Korea is so like they look down on them. No wonder Koreans and Japanese are always checking each other.

• The way they speak about Korea is so like they look down on them. No wonder Koreans and Japanese are always checking each other.

yeah I think this might be the MAIN reason nako is having a hard time. there's still a lot of tensions btw japanese and koreans ig

• I don't want to make assumption. But after assaulted case in NGT48, it makes me thinking that anything can happen. I hope Nako is okay, she started gets acting gigs in Japan. If she's successful enough, she can graduate and leave that toxic environment in HKT.

• I don't want to make assumption. But after assaulted case in NGT48, it makes me thinking that anything can happen. I hope Nako is okay, she started gets acting gigs in Japan. If she's successful enough, she can graduate and leave that toxic environment in HKT.

It would be amazing if she could get a viable acting career in Japan and graduate.

My secret dream is for her to come back to Korea occasionally to visit her Izone friends and maybe even make a guest appearance in an Eunbi album, or Yuri album, or even Sakuchae's album.

• It would be amazing if she could get a viable acting career in Japan and graduate.

My secret dream is for her to come back to Korea occasionally to visit her Izone friends and maybe even make a guest appearance in an Eunbi album, or Yuri album, or even Sakuchae's album.

Try watch her acting in here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nako is cute and tiny, and it's already such an advantage for her acting career in Japan. Idk if she can back to Korea, her management won't allow it unless she already graduate.

• Try watch her acting in here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nako is cute and tiny, and it's already such an advantage for her acting career in Japan. Idk if she can back to Korea, her management won't allow it unless she already graduate.

WHERE IS SHE??? I skipped through it 2 times but I guess Nako is too small for me to find her :pepe-life-support:

• WHERE IS SHE??? I skipped through it 2 times but I guess Nako is too small for me to find her :pepe-life-support:

I found the cut from ep 3. Her acting decent enough for beginner.

It's good that she started from supporting role. Even tho with her popularity and her company's influence, she actually can gets lead role.

I've seen some of her AKB seniors acting in dramas and movies, it was unbearable to watch :sadface:

• I found the cut from ep 3. Her acting decent enough for beginner.

It's good that she started from supporting role. Even tho with her popularity and her company's influence, she actually can gets lead role.

I've seen some of her AKB seniors acting in dramas and movies, it was unbearable to watch :sadface:

oh wow, scary Nako :wow::wow::wow:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!