ITZY CAN SING AND RAP

• But the title track doesn’t show it at all . I was listening to their crazy in love album, and it’s only in swipe and loco, that their sing talking is emphasised and those are the songs jyp promoted. What is wrong with the company, first it was twice with the unnatural High vocal range now itzy with the singing taking style

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also Yuna is a good rapper, she has a unique tone even tho some people don’t like it, it’s a winning point for her .

• I remember making a whole thread about this :eyes: I like itzys title tracks but I really want to see them do a titletrack where their vocals are showcased more ;(

we know they have the vocals for it as they've already shown it in b sides and covers

similar song type to lovesick girls maybe

External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• We already know that but Kpop fans have decided in their own world that itzy doesn’t have talent outside dancing so they can sleep at night. IU said she was impressed with Itzy vocal skills and called them all rounders . Yuna who is bashed for her tone is praised by knetz for having. a tone that sticks out and good to hearing . Go on itzy encore videos and read knetz comments, they call them pride of jyp .

RESIDENT YUNA'S WIFE
    img.gif

APHRODITE OF KPOP: MISS SHIN YUNA

• We already know that but Kpop fans have decided in their own world that itzy doesn’t have talent outside dancing so they can sleep at night. IU said she was impressed with Itzy vocal skills and called them all rounders . Yuna who is bashed for her tone is praised by knetz for having. a tone that sticks out and good to hearing . Go on itzy encore videos and read knetz comments, they call them pride of jyp .

they're one of the most stable groups when it comes to singing live whilst dancing. and we know how rare that is in kpop 97699-jaehyun-cringe-gif

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• iconic first thread op!!!

• they're one of the most stable groups when it comes to singing live whilst dancing. and we know how rare that is in kpop 97699-jaehyun-cringe-gif

exactly, yeji is a powerhouse of stability. sooo good!!

• exactly, yeji is a powerhouse of stability. sooo good!!

External Content www.youtube.com

i remember being shocked how stable they sounded here

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content www.youtube.com

bob we keep stanning the same groups!! aespa, itzy, bts!!!!!!!

also don't u have to sleep by now lol

This is still one of the best things to happen in Kpop. The amount of times they trended that day

• bob we keep stanning the same groups!! aespa, itzy, bts!!!!!!!

also don't u have to sleep by now lol

yes but i wanna finish the episode of running man im watching first

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

chaeryoung is soo stable!!!!

also made me realise how many groups actually lipsynced lol live vocals are never as smooth and clear like most kpop groups sound on music shows :facepalm:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!