Jennie is one of the "main characters" who swept the advertisement industry in 2021. She is ranked 6th, with an accumulated estimated profit of 5 billion won this year.

• 1. BTS
    2. Jun Ji Hyun
    3. Park Seo Joon

4. Jo Jung Suk

5. Son Heung-min

6. #JENNIE

7. Im Young Woong

8. Yoon. Yeojung

jennie getting that money :peperich:  :peperich:

I need her on variety shows though, missing idol jennie

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• only if she were promoted more with actual shows, her one appearance in running man and michuri in 2018 were her last :pepe-sad:

YGE is really "wasting" Jennie talents and potential. Sure we don't need to see her 12 months 24/7, buuuuut her tv appearances were all a huge success, everything she does in S.K is a huge success and YGE could do so much better for her, i really pity her sometimes bc she could be 1000000x bigger AND with JOBS! If YGE was consistent we should have at least one album from her too.

Jennie is such a hardworking girl! She deserves to shine and she deserves to promote way more! The value she is bringing to YGE and they doing almost nothing for her just makes them seem egoistic and they don't deserve her!

• YGE is really "wasting" Jennie talents and potential. Sure we don't need to see her 12 months 24/7, buuuuut her tv appearances were all a huge success, everything she does in S.K is a huge success and YGE could do so much better for her, i really pity her sometimes bc she could be 1000000x bigger AND with JOBS! If YGE was consistent we should have at least one album from her too.

Jennie is such a hardworking girl! She deserves to shine and she deserves to promote way more! The value she is bringing to YGE and they doing almost nothing for her just makes them seem egoistic and they don't deserve her!

said everything I wanted to say :pepe-sad:

like how is one variety show too much to ask? or another solo song (if they were earlier with jisoo's) imagine she has been in yg since 2010...

The other it girls before her were promoted everywhere, jennie is he only one sill holding her groud with only cfs, praying for things to change or at least a bp comeback so I can see her on stage

• Interesting... 🤔

Can someone do the math?🧐

OT4: Adidas

Global:

Lisa: Celine, MAC, Bulgari, Magnum Ice cream, BC Card

Jenny: Channel, Calvin Kline?

Jisoo: Dior

Rosé: YSL, Tiffany

Local(in one country only):

Lisa: Penshop, AIS, Dentiste, ViVo phone and some more brands in China?

Jenny: Samsung phone (since August 2020, expired?), Hera cosmetic

Jisoo:?

Rosé:?

I do believe that Lisa can make more money than the other girls, because she's the most wanted in other countries too, like China, SEA not only in Korea. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just calculate the possibility! :peperich::pepe-tea:

Edited 3 times, last by Stella24k ().

• Jennie has SoJu Hera dashing diva vitaa 500 and ace bed in 2021 alone which only A LIST celeb can bag in Korea

Also We talk about domestic brands not global brands you really tried :angryr:

• Jennie has SoJu Hera dashing diva vitaa 500 and ace bed in 2021 alone which only A LIST celeb can bag in Korea

Also We talk about domestic brands not global brands you really tried :angryr:

Oh I see... then it should say "domestic ONLY". The article should say the important stuff like the word "domestic only" so it don't make people with calculating ability to feel like a fool.

But isn't the Global brands where the girls can make money the most?

The many brands you have in your position, the more money you make!

If you're brand ambassador for many global brands... then it also means you make more in $US and richer??? :peperich::peperich:

• said everything I wanted to say :pepe-sad:

like how is one variety show too much to ask? or another solo song (if they were earlier with jisoo's) imagine she has been in yg since 2010...

The other it girls before her were promoted everywhere, jennie is he only one sill holding her groud with only cfs, praying for things to change or at least a bp comeback so I can see her on stage

The way YGE treats the Pinks music career is f exhausting bc they are talented, they have everything to make cbs as a group and as soloists, but here we are with 4 songs per year and if there are solos, then no group cb, and for what? Just YGE treating them like nothing when they clearly love music.

• Oh I see...

But isn't the Global brands where the girls can make money the most?

The many brands you have in your position, the more money you make!

If you're brand ambassador for many global brands... then it also means you make more in $US and richer??? :peperich::peperich:

This is a S.K list, Jennie brings more money there and by far. She is known as the cf queen for a reason.

• who the fuck cares??? Why do yall lisa akgaes have to ruin any good jennie thread, not everything is a competition, the thread is very clear

Edited once, last by deliliah ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!