My Favorite Girl Groups Songs List

• 1. TWICE - LIKE OHH AHH, CHEER UP, TT, KNOCK KNOCK, SIGNAL, LIKEY, HEART SHAKER, WHAT IS LOVE, DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, YES OR YES, FANCY, FEEL SPECIAL, MORE & MORE, I CANT STOP ME, ALCOHOL FREE, SCIENTIST. ALL THEIR JAPANESE SONGS AND ENG SONGS

2. Kara - Rock U, Pretty Girl, Honey, Mister, Damaged Lady, Mama Mia, Cupid.

3. T-ARA - Lie, Bo peep bo peep, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY( ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG), Roly poly, lovey dovey, Sexy love, number nine, so crazy, sugar free, Tiamo, what's my love, tiki taka.

My Favorite girl groups are Twice, Blackswan, Kara, T-ARA, and Wonder Girls. Share your favorite girl group songs!

• Hyomin in this performance though :pepe-heart-eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg ikr, I watched all the performances of you drive me crazy and I wish there was more :pepe-sad: I don't like the remix version of the song🤮

• Just a few of my favorite

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!