30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Turn Back Time

• WayV - Turn Back Time

Choreographer: Jinwoo Yoon

If NCT Dream is explosive and high-energy and NCT 127 has a stylish swagger, WayV's style is often more fluid and elegant, creating shapes with lines rather than moving formations. They tend to use lines more than the other units, which is just an interesting aspect of their style. Like all the units, these are great dancers - it's just a different style, which reflects their more sensual city pop/r&b musical style.

I hate that the camera is moving but what can you do? I really love the line wave here, which is a very WayV thing. (Also it took this choreographer 3 months to create this choreo!)

Ten (in the white shirt and bucket hat) and YangYang (striped orange shirt) are the main dancers. Hendery (orange shirt, black vest) and WInwin (black shirt and ball cap) are the leads.

Also, you don’t know how hard I had to scour the internet to find the answer to who choreographed this, so please comment on this, haha.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performance (it's worth remembering half this group are still pretty inexperienced rookies with 1 year of actual experience at this point):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can see they are better dancers here for their Resonance/NCT U work - that line wave is really striking here:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• TBT has the perfect dance break. The way I get hyped up every single time they line up. It's so satisfying. :omgr:

• This was a delight to read, it's my fav concept of theirs so far

Thank you so much for this!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!