30 Days of NCT - Choreo Chat: Baby Don’t Stop

• Baby Don't Stop - NCT U

Choreographer: PREPIX Ill

Even though NCT works with other choreographers, they do have their own choreographer for the group. NCT have had several over the years but the majority of the time it has been PREPIX Ill (also know as Ill Lee) of PREPIX Dance Studio. He has been a choreographer and trainer for NCT since their early days, creating or co-choreographing memorable choreo, as well as serving at different points as a director, performance director and even recording their dance practices. Like most of the hip hop choreographers, he too was part of a dance crew.

You will see him come up a lot in the next 30 days. I picked this one first before talking about more of the sub-unit choreo because it's just such a statement that NCT choreo doesn't need lots of people or formations to be outstanding or memorable. This is just two phenomenal dancers being phenomenal.

I will always show dance practices whenever possible for a clearer look at choreo. We all know music show and awards show cuts can be uh..special.

There is another practice with dancers, which is what they use on music shows but I prefer this view with just the two of them. (I particularly love the sequence where Taeyong is Ten's marionette, which they played with a lot in performances).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performance:

the other practice video

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Baby Don't Stop is one of their best choreos! I love that you can see their personality come out in the choreo.

• Since laleria mentioned it, they're having so much fun here.

One thing I love about both of these two is that they will change up their choreo. Even during a music show circuit, they make little changes. In this version, Ten pretends to pull Taeyong in with a rope for the marionette/chin scratch portion. hehe

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!