Cha Eunwoo breaks down in tears about wanting to find 'his person' to open up to, knetz reaction

• 07-58-09-202102072000070310_1_20210208055622814.jpg

Source: Insight via Instagram

"I want to get married. I know it's hard to meet someone who I can share my most embarrassing traits with but it seems like you get that kind of relationship when you get married or start a family and it makes me jealous. It seems difficult to meet someone who I can confidently say is on my side. I don't think it's a matter of love or marriage but rather just never getting to feel like I've ever been able to share my true feelings with anyone yet. I want to but I haven't been able to."

1. [+593] Aigoo~ I feel bad for him because I think I can relate to how he's feeling...

2. [+232] Eunwoo-ya.. not all married couples are like that.. heh.. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+403] There must be so many people who approach you only for your looks so I'm sure you're not able to truly express yourself... aigoo..

4. [+250] I'm sure he has a line of women waiting for him, what's the issue?

5. [+78] I can see where he's coming from...

6. [+44] The majority of married couples live with partners who are "not on their side"... so instead of thinking "I want to get married", just focus on finding a good person that you can love and share your life with.

7. [+31] I felt bad for him when I was watching this ㅠㅠ Everyone can relate to the feeling of wanting to be with someone you can express yourself with, someone who will always be on your side... but he's not able to freely find someone like that because he's a celebrity. He's also under so much pressure from being known for his handsome looks too.

8. [+198] Wow... feels like a glitch in the system to think that someone with Cha Eunwoo's face has to cry about wanting to get married

9. [+68] Must be upsetting that he isn't able to open up to people because of his image ㅜ

10. [+4] Aigoo.. seems like too many people approach him for his looks first..

-

• It’s not about him having it hard to find someone, it’s that most of them only want him for being that good looking celebrity!

These people have a specific image of him in mind and of course want him to keep that image even when they are dating, such a person wouldn’t be capable of accepting his real self once they find out his flaws and like he said “his ugly side” .

He isn’t perfect, but probably everyone who approached him ( or he) had that that impression of him.

The reason so many (good looking) celebrities have problems finding a partner. It’s hard to trust and they are probably afraid getting to invested in a new relationship in fear the person they wanna be with might not like them anymore if they find out they ain’t like how they are portrayed in the media, or if the person just want to use them.

• 4. [+250] I'm sure he has a line of women waiting for him, what's the issue?

He literally said in his answer ;( :opening up to the right people who didn't only come for his looks. If you like someone who only shows a perfect facade to the world (especially in the entertainment industry) then you are not even trying to undestand them more as a normal person. I hope he finds someone who will want to see more of his "rebelious" side.

• I don't think people in the comments really even understand what he means.

Somebody said this: 4. [+250] I'm sure he has a line of women waiting for him, what's the issue?

Well i guess he haven't found anybody he can be comfortable with and share his embarrassing moments with, not only someone who appreciate him for his looks. He probably feels pressured to show only good sides of himself all the time. Not to mention he's an idol and actor and fans have certain ecpectations for him. Maybe even though a lot of people like him, he feels lonely and like no one understands him. It looks like he doesn't have anybody who he could share his true emotions with.

There also lies a problem with a lot of younger people's perception of life. Being happy isn't i must have a relationship end all be all of the universe ideally you should be happy and love yourself and complete yourself if you need someone else to complete you then there's a problem leaving you entirely dependant on someone else and we know where this goes if they happen to leave you. I often see or hear people say nobody loves me no one understands me etc and im like so your best friend that you have literally shared Everything with doesn't matter? Your parents siblings etc none of them matter? True love doesn't always have to be something you have sex with. Getting married isn't everything. This is how people miss those that they can love because you focus solely on i need a sexual encounter / relationship or no go. Looking at it from someone who works in the industry I myself couldn't say no one understands me when i spend 23hrs day surround by a few guys i spent 90% of my teen and adult life with that were closer than actual family members are and literally know everything about me and went through a lot of the same shit and could read me like a book. I don't have the problem because i didn't shut out everything and be like nobody will understand me unless im fucking them lol

• Of course not. It's not about 'having someone special'. And of course you don't have to have someone special to be happy, nobody said that, at least this is not how i understand it. The problem is bigger, from what i've seen in this case he feels like generaly nobody understand his feelings and when he sees some people having partners that are their best friends, he probably feels jealous, because he thinks this is how he could be his true self. It is of course not that simple, but if you feel like you can't be fully yourself, you can 'crave' for situation, that would make you happy and comfortable.

The not being yourself part is unfortunately the nature of being a celebrity. There are two options here, fight to make changes so your celebrity life isn't important or quit quiting is not a bad thing when something is literally causing you mental and physical harm. If you aren't going to fight to make celebrity life how it is in the west where nobody gives a single fuck what you are doing. Then your only option is to quit unless you can endure the bs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!