What song(s) expresses your love for your bias(s)

• Hey y'all it's been awhile since i have been on here...you know the usual school and being depressed and mentally drained and tired all the time but enough of that.....

so i was listening to music and looking at pics of seonghwa and was thinking about what song makes me think about him.....

so basically you are just sharing the song or songs that make you think or expresses how you feel about you bias......it doesn't matter if its related to kpop or not its YOUR CHOICE.......
    i will go first
    Ariana grande/doja cat remix - say so n go
    bazzi - mine and beautiful
    chris brown ft drake - no guidance but the slowed down version different feel to it
    Chungha - stay tonight
    Dej loaf - no fear
    Doja cat - say so both original and slowed
    Ella mai - trip
    Harry styles - adore you
    Jackboys, travis scott, don toliver - what to do

Jhene aiko, rae sremmurd - sativa
    Joji - slow dancing in the dark
    Kai - mmmh both original and slowed cause it hit different
    Khalid, 6lack,Ty dolla sign - otw
    Monsta x - misbehave
    Nct - 7th sense
    imma just stop right here cause im getting carried away lol...but yeah that's not even half of the songs but ill stop myself from going any further......lol

😳🥴🥺🥵👀😚😁😍😏

aedab58f2e00bde9f5943478dbb3418f82c4142b.gif51d410631b228219f68dc48c99f729acf5507a2e.gif

• For You by 3Racha and Light by Ateez are good examples, I don't have any romantic attraction toward my biases but I really wish they're able to achieve all of their goals and experience a good life, and I want them to be with me when I'm accomplishing my own goals so we can be stars together :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!