Prediction for MAMA SoTY - based on stats and criteria

• Without the judge's score ofc

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FDgSXKAXEAENdeD.jpeg

• I've never paid too much attention to the criteria on why songs win this or that award in these shows. But just based on the fact that Butter was the number 1 song on the Hot100 chart for 10 weeks, combined with the views, streams, physical sales makes it the winner in my eyes.

• I've never paid too much attention to the criteria on why songs win this or that award in these shows. But just based on the fact that Butter was the number 1 song on the Hot100 chart for 10 weeks, combined with the views, streams, physical sales makes it the winner in my eyes.

Shhh, you don't say that on a Kpop forum. Who cares about everything Butter accomplished, its only Melon that is important, where btw Butter PAKed for an entire month :pepe-hehe:

Seeing that Celebrity released a few months prior it has an advantage in digital points, but as for the rest and Butter, damn one would think Butter flopped on kcharts hearing the Kpoppie narrative when reality is altogether different :pepe-joy:

Its a Korean award show what it did on billboard is irrelevant?

People shouldnt get awards for what happened outside of Korea when these are Korean award shows tbh.

• Its a Korean award show what it did on billboard is irrelevant?

People shouldnt get awards for what happened outside of Korea when these are Korean award shows tbh.

Not when said award show itself claims to take international/global aspects into account and it is what the global panel of Kpop judges will also decide on . Lol

And how does any of it even matter when MAMA is rigged as per you, so isn't criteria immaterial in your own words. They might as well give it to BTS for global accomplishments cause they dgaf about anything anyway, right.

• There is one thing that's hard for me to understand in those nominations...

physical sales - that's a global thing

global music - that's a global charting

music video views - that's also global thing

so I guess digital sales are those from Korea? or also global ones?

because if global ones then what's a point? I mean if they would take just one category out of contention then scores will be more flat and closer to each other then judge panel voting would have bigger impact, as it should.

• Also for those praying that BTS do not attend MAMA, chances of BTS performing at MAMA is extremely high since they usually only tweet about award shows they will be performing at.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The digitals are GAON.

• hope butter wins as it deserves. 😀

i don't get stans who get triggered by criteria when it has been like that for years. only voting was removed (finally).

better send some trucks to blue house!!!! :pepe-hehe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!