Mamamoo are hard worker Queens

• Moomoos got 41 songs this year and we're waiting for Hwasa solo album at the end of the year . We're so feed we're the most lucky fandom :lover1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

:pepe-simp: BeLIS Mamamoo :pepe-simp:

• doing collabs, OST's, 'best of' albums, etc.

this year was all in quantity to make Moomoos spoiled

but next year I will be waiting for Hip 2.0

also I hope Hwasa will do Twit 2.0 instead of Maria or all those balladish songs that she also released

External Content www.youtube.com

• but next year I will be waiting for Hip 2.0

also I hope Hwasa will do Twit 2.0 instead of Maria or all those balladish songs that she also released

Mamamoo have already been very clear on the subject, they don't care about the charts they do what they want to do. You're really boring to come in Mamamoo thread for say the same thing over and over. Go stan Big 3 group you'll have all the charts stats you want and stop bother us. Mamamoo isn't all about HIP and Twit / Maria.

• Mamamoo have already been very clear on the subject, they don't care about the charts they do what they want to do. You're really boring to come in Mamamoo thread for say the same thing over and over. Go stan Big 3 group you'll have all the charts stats you want and stop bother us. Mamamoo isn't all about HIP and Twit / Maria.

but I do loved vibe of HIP and Twit!

musically! that's something what I do really like and enjoy, Dingga was also really good and fun song, but not as catchy as those two

is it really bad that I would like to hear more of those?

+ good charting is just a bonus for ladies

External Content www.youtube.com

• tbh I go to mamamoo for bops. I do like their ballads but :/

Their vocal range is so amazing versatile they rock anything.

nonetheless I understand ya :pepelove1:

• is it really bad that I would like to hear more of those?

I've no problem with this. But HIP is just one concept, they'll not do all theirs song like this Mamamoo change always their concept and musicality at each comeback. It's the wrong group if you want always hear the same type of music. And the next song will probably be like "Yes i am" or "You're the best", Solar said she do a bright/happy concept once again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!