Big Hit, a weird company that repeats missing members twice in one day in BTS’s Season’s Greetings teaser (the increasing amount of these type of posts lmaoo)

• (this post has close to 600 comments on the hotqoo lmao)

Big Hit, a weird company that repeats missing members twice in one day in BTS’s Season’s Greetings teaser

Member Jin was left out in the teaser photos of BTS’ Season’s Greetings posted by Big Hit on Twitter yesterday Big-Hit-a-weird-company-that-repeats-missing-members-twice-in-one-day-in-BTSs-Seasons-Greetings-teaser-1.jpegBig-Hit-a-weird-company-that-repeats-missing-members-twice-in-one-day-in-BTSs-Seasons-Greetings-teaser-2.jpeg

In the preview video of BTS’ Season’s Greetings that came out a few hours later, V’s scene was left out Big-Hit-a-weird-company-that-repeats-missing-members-twice-in-one-day-in-BTSs-Seasons-Greetings-teaser-3.jpg

BTS members are often left out, but Jin and V are left out the most

Here are the tweets about last year’s Season’s Greetings Big-Hit-a-weird-company-that-repeats-missing-members-twice-in-one-day-in-BTSs-Seasons-Greetings-teaser-4.jpgBig-Hit-a-weird-company-that-repeats-missing-members-twice-in-one-day-in-BTSs-Seasons-Greetings-teaser-5.jpg

J-Hope was let out

Big Hit and HYBE can’t take care of BTS

original post: theqoo

1. Why are they always like that? Are they doing this on purpose?

2. No, why can’t this agency handle their work meticulously?

3. Did they not check before posting? Why do they treat idols so badly who make so much money for them? Don’t cause a war between solo fans

4. Not 70 people, but 7 people, HYBE is crazy, they seriously can’t take good care of BTS…

5. I don’t understand… Not 17 people, but 7 people… They will make a lot of money, but why do they always work so sloppy…

6. Jin, V, and J-Hope are always left out, but the company has no intention of changing

7. Even if it’s not 7 people, but 17 people, if they make a lot of money thanks to BTS, they have to take good care of BTS

8. I love Jin these days, but his agency treats him badly. Is his agency an anti?

9. That’s why I want BTS to leave HYBE and set up their own agency

10. I’m not surprised anymore. HYBE is always like that

• How can they still be so careless knowing how protective we are of the boys? Is it noise marketing? Outrage marketing? Incompetence?

Clever marketing. They know army goes nuts over bts and do this as a training exercise to keep you on your game plus it ensures BTS trends number one on every social media platform by conviently leaving someone out you will yell bloody murder so loud the aliens in the Andromeda Galaxy will hear it and wonder what all the fuss is about roll up to get hooked on bts from being curious what everyone is loosing their shit over. They know evey day all this does is produce fame but more importantly more$$$$$$$$

• Clever marketing. They know army goes nuts over bts and do this as a training exercise to keep you on your game plus it ensures BTS trends number one on every social media platform by conviently leaving someone out you will yell bloody murder so loud the aliens in the Andromeda Galaxy will hear it and wonder what all the fuss is about roll up to get hooked on bts from being curious what everyone is loosing their shit over. They know evey day all this does is produce fame but more importantly more$$$$$$$$

:bts-v-what-ohh:

• Clever marketing. They know army goes nuts over bts and do this as a training exercise to keep you on your game plus it ensures BTS trends number one on every social media platform by conviently leaving someone out you will yell bloody murder so loud the aliens in the Andromeda Galaxy will hear it and wonder what all the fuss is about roll up to get hooked on bts from being curious what everyone is loosing their shit over. They know evey day all this does is produce fame but more importantly more$$$$$$$$

I think it's marketing too, but I wish they'd realize they don't need to do this because BTS gets more than enough attention as is. Intentionally triggering the super sensitive stan Twitter Armys is not the route they wanna go to long term.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I think it's marketing too, but I wish they'd realize they don't need to do this because BTS gets more than enough attention as is. Intentionally triggering the super sensitive stan Twitter Armys is not the route they wanna go to long term.

The part that kills me is people saying hybe mistreats BTS fucking lol wut? BTS is blessed the company lets them do pretty much anything they want and gives alot of support. These people have never seen TS entertainment or FNC or a few others including sm entertainment.

• The part that kills me is people saying hybe mistreats BTS fucking lol wut? BTS is blessed the company lets them do pretty much anything they want and gives alot of support. These people have never seen TS entertainment or FNC or a few others including sm entertainment.

I don't think Hybe mistreats them whatsoever. They're their golden tickets. The group themselves always state they treat them really well.

If there's ever a real reason to call out Hybe, then we should, but to claim mistreatment over this.

Don't remind me of those shitty companies, I'll cry ;(

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Or maybe someone didn't get their coffee yet :pepe-tea:

I can assure you hybe is not that good with marketing

u r giving them too much credit :shyy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!