Songs that introduced Kpop to me..

• The nostalgic feeling! Getting emotional listening to these songs! </3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• Gagnam style was probably my first introduction to Kpop (although there are some songs I heard through music TV channels about 7-12 years ago but only found out it was Kpop last year).

My first proper introduction into kpop is Sour Candy(put me on too BP and I followed Lisa on ig but didn't check their music till HYLT promo from Lisa's IG) - - - > HYLT (decided to check out their discography and kpop in general).

Edited once, last by amico ().

• for me

Edited once, last by merekede ().

• The classics:

But it was only when I found 2NE1 that I became a stan :yesr::

Badass female energy!!!

• Black Pink caused international exposure I first noticed. Really liked 4Minute CrAZY.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!