So what do you think of t1419 bg?

• I like their dancing. They did a dance cover of a Daddy Yankee song (yasss love DY) and that was pretty dope.

Their latest single:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They had their debut on Jan 2021.

I dislike their fandom name Edelweiss though.

Do you know them?

What’s your take on them?

Can they make it - not being from the big 4?

Another mv from them

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not familiar with them, but I remember i have encountered with them and checked them out. Talented group but I am not appealed by their music. I don't think they make it out in this saturated market. But i love to being proved wrong. For me from non big 4 rookie groups only MCND stands out, but they also need better music.

• Not familiar with them, but I remember i have encountered with them and checked them out. Talented group but I am not appealed by their music. I don't think they make it out in this saturated market. But i love to being proved wrong. For me from non big 4 rookie groups only MCND stands out, but they also need better music.

So a hit and they’ll make it maybe? They are cool enough and sirt of givimg me debut bts vibes😊.

Seems like they should join Weverse or something or colab with DY 👀😎.

Ps who’s that in your sig?

• So a hit and they’ll make it maybe? They are cool enough and sirt of givimg me debut bts vibes😊.

Seems like they should join Weverse or something or colab with DY 👀😎.

Ps who’s that in your sig?

Anything can happen but i don't have much hope and even i don't think any non big4 4th gen bg will challenge big4 4th gen bgs, but as i said i love to be proven wrong.

its character named Do Gang Jae from kdrama My Name played by actor named Chang Ryul

• Hmm they are alright. I see potential in them.

I feel like they haven't quite found their sound yet. I think with more releases, they will get there.

Kio is lowkey cute though.

His debut hair is so floofy my goddd.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• You think they can make it with a hit only? I don’t know what it takes these days👀

Maybe. Like Jina said though, the market is oversaturated so it will be difficult.

Like, some of the other nugus that debuted like Omega X, Mirae, or Just B came out wayyyy stronger. So like.... it's a lot.

External Content www.youtube.com

But that's just me though, it's always possible that people might find t1419 more appealing. As of now, they are performing about the same as the nugus I mentioned it seems. Time will tell.

I guess as long as they can amass a good, supportive fandom, that will be key to their survival.

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• All those you mention are great and have great mv’s as well.

Did all put out albums so at lease we can see how they sell?

It seems like you need a huge advertising budget if you don’t have a selection show on tv (Enhypen i.e)

• Their dracula song was okay but their music doesn't appeal to my tastes, but i wish them luck. I'm sure they have some potential as does any group.

It’s just…

If they have those dodgy contracts they’ll never be able to repay the agencies and they’ll end ip in debt👀

• It’s just…

If they have those dodgy contracts they’ll never be able to repay the agencies and they’ll end ip in debt👀

i dunno anything about their contract or company other than they own momoland so i'm sure they aren't hurting but t1419 is named because everyone in the group is 14-19 years old they are young and have plenty of time to find their sound and grow

• i dunno anything about their contract or company other than they own momoland so i'm sure they aren't hurting but t1419 is named because everyone in the group is 14-19 years old they are young and have plenty of time to find their sound and grow

Too young for me to stan anyways👀

• All those you mention are great and have great mv’s as well.

Did all put out albums so at lease we can see how they sell?

It seems like you need a huge advertising budget if you don’t have a selection show on tv (Enhypen i.e)

hmm yeah that's a good idea. I was looking at youtube streams but I it would be a good idea to compare sales :eyes:

Of the groups I mentioned, Just B actually received a nomination from a music show for their debut song (can't remember which show though). Which isn't particularly common for these nugu bgs. So I think that's a good sign for them. Mirae was also the first group that debuted in 2021 to amass 1 mil followers on tiktok... so that's a good sign for them too.

So here's how Just b performed at debut

Screenshot 2021-11-01 4.16.46 PM.png

Their recently released single album might sell more. We'll see

External Content twitter.com

Oh wow. Mirae is a leep up from that.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 4.21.26 PM.png

Omega X jumped a lot too

Screenshot 2021-11-01 4.22.53 PM.png

Then here's t1419

Screenshot 2021-11-01 4.23.43 PM.png

T1419 is selling about the same as Just B. Though, their latest release didn't grow as much as their release before that.

Based on this, it seems that Mirae and Omega X are doing the strongest while t1419 is stagnating a little. We'l have to wait a bit to see how Just B is.

I kind of wish that t1419's company would stop releasing a bunch of single albums. I think that's part of what makes their music identity feel a bit lost (to me). A mini or full would give a chance to get a better taste of them.

• Wow thanks Chainy

Yeah it does seem Mirae and Omega X is performing better sales wise. But of course no where enough to repay the training costs and make money.

I agree with the album thing - it’s missing and a full album, comeback, concept etc might get them better sales numbers.

Right now they are hard to differentiate and then I guess they really need a good hit to sell more.

All the Hybe bg are changing concepts by the second. That might be risky too as fans might be confused by all the changes. But at least the music stays somewhat close to the original.

• Right. Like I get why the company is releasing singles. It's just faster to pump out, but I don't think it's a good idea to do it for every release.

Hopefully t1419 can make something good in the future. Like you said, a hit will likely help them. If they keep stagnating, they definitely should change their direction a little bit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!