Music videos with vampires, zombies, and goblins, oh my!

• It's Halloween today, so I thought this would be fun. 8)

I did a ~spooky~ 5K earlier today, and TWICE's Like Ohh Ahh came up in the rotation, hence the inspiration. Drop a song with a music video that has some sort of monster in it. =O Try to post something new from everyone else, so we can all get spooky vibes~

I'll start with:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• External Content m.youtube.com

Just cause you mentioned goblins

:pepegrin:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

A total bop with an unexpected sea creature, I like it! :pepemusic:

External Content m.youtube.com

Just cause you mentioned goblins

:pepegrin:

I'm in a good mood today, and it's a bop, so I will allow your fan theory for the cause of the floating fires to stand. ^^ #deliberatelymisunderstanding #superofficialjudgment

let's be friends

YES! Sunmi the Zombie Slayer. 8)

External Content youtu.be

I haven't thought of this song in ages! T-ara can make all the girls, boys, and ghouls dance.

Yay! I was hoping you'd stop by and drop a bop. :pepemusic:

let's be friends

• So many bops, I need to keep up~

let's be friends

• Another nice older one:

External Content youtu.be

let's be friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!