Do you think the rumors about Giselle’s true personality might have been somewhat accurate?

• The rumors about her are… 14

1. Pretty accurate (8) 57%
    2. Nah. She’s a good gurl (6) 43%

In light of recent events do you think it may have been true what they said about her?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yes. I have seen multiple girls that act just like giselle, I call them blackaboo's, asians (mostly from america) that like to use aave, tan excessively, and put braids in their hair but do NOT like black people. I knew when I saw miss giselle's pre-debuts pics that she probably said the n word at least 50 times and most likely had a bad attidude. I think jessi is exactly like a grown of version of giselle if giselle didn't become a kpop idol and have SM white wash her.

• yes. I have seen multiple girls that act just like giselle, I call them blackaboo's, asians (mostly from america) that like to use aave, tan excessively, and put braids in their hair but do NOT like black people. I knew when I saw miss giselle's pre-debuts pics that she probably said the n word at least 50 times and most likely had a bad attidude. I think jessi is exactly like a grown of version of giselle if giselle didn't become a kpop idol and have SM white wash her.

why can't I edit this :( allkpop mods your evil I want to correct grammer arghghghghg

OMG thanks this comment just prove that you just strategically stan Aespa

just to act like " well i can say whatever i want about them, i stan aespa "

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Image Image

• OMG thanks this comment just prove that you just strategically stan Aespa

just to act like " well i can say whatever i want about them, i stan aespa "

girl ....get outta my notifs. I can drag giselle to the moon and back for her attitude. thank you. You do not decide who I stan. If I want to stan obama that's my damn buisness. if I want to drag aespa and their music but still stan them that's my buisness too. I have a right to have my own opinion about giselle and that's how I feel. if you feel some type of way about giselle that's your buisness too. I'm not going on giselle's bubble and dragging her, thank you. and yes, I do say whatever I want about them because it's A FREE WORLD. hahahaah. :sunglasses: whose gonna arrest me? god? are you the creator of the "how to stan a group" book? NO. do you decide the rules on what being a stan is...NO....okay. thank you. :wink::p

• girl ....get outta my notifs. I can drag giselle to the moon and back for her attitude. thank you. You do not decide who I stan. If I want to stan obama that's my damn buisness. if I want to drag aespa and their music but still stan them that's my buisness too. I have a right to have my own opinion about giselle and that's how I feel. if you feel some type of way about giselle that's your buisness too. I'm not going on giselle's bubble and dragging her, thank you. and yes, I do say whatever I want about them because it's A FREE WORLD. hahahaah. :sunglasses: whose gonna arrest me? god? are you the creator of the "how to stan a group" book? NO. do you decide the rules on what being a stan is...NO....okay. thank you. :wink::p

yes. I have seen multiple girls that act just like giselle, I call them blackaboo's, asians (mostly from america) that like to use aave, tan excessively, and put braids in their hair but do NOT like black people. I knew when I saw miss giselle's pre-debuts pics that she probably said the n word at least 50 times and most likely had a bad attidude. I think jessi is exactly like a grown of version of giselle if giselle didn't become a kpop idol and have SM white wash her.

this-girl-is-delusional-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

• OMG thanks this comment just prove that you just strategically stan Aespa

just to act like " well i can say whatever i want about

this-girl-is-delusional-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

If you do not live in a delusion and insane mind then are you really living life? if you live in reality is that fun? no... if you don't speak your truth, then someone will speak it for you. just like giselle and just like you in my notifs.... hhehehehehehee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!