Opinions on NCT's Resonance?

• I'm so glad you found many songs you liked. They have a great and varied discography under all the prejudice and narratives.

And if you like Firetruck you're an intellectual in my book :pepe-toast:

I used to follow NCT between Without you and Firetruck and that time I didn’t like it. I kept going back to it yesterday. Interesting how a person’s taste can change.

:suure:

• Yes, I don't like the song. That's true. Should have just said that.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Are you going through NCT's Discography? :eyes:

In case you didn't yet, you should check out 127's Neozone and Sticker albums. And the Cherry Bomb EP too.

i got her into it again, where's my credit 2x

• I think there's not that much of it as a song, it's 4 songs from the album with some cool transitions here and there and focus on the performance side of it. I'd rather listen to those 4 songs separate BUT I do keep coming back to it sometimes because of the dance break and specially because of the outro, since it hypes me up so much.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Eh. It's a mashup. Not a good one, but it is a mashup. The only horrible thing was that intro with that RESSSSSONNNATE part, grates my ears.

The songs work fine on their own. This song (songs?) seems like it was meant to showcase nct and their performance skills. In that case I just wished they did another black on black cause black on black sounds amazing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!