Yurina, Yaning, Ruiqi….

• Imagine being robbed by Bahiyih.

No hate for Bahiyih but it was purely just because of the Votes. And those voters didn't even probably watched the whole show.

MOA's + knetz

that's it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yurina has big potential and I feel that we never really got to know her (as well as the J-trainees) here. She had an amazing idol-like aura that is not something you find every day.

When I saw Ruiqi and Yaning as well as the other Chinese girls encouraging Xiao Ting, it was a heartfelt moment. Ruiqi and Fuya both also have massive potential and talent as well.

Hoping everything works out for these three <3

• I think people are too dramatic over Bahi making it.

This is not something new. At least she's not untalented like Sohye or Hye won lol

Imagine your talented pick doesn't win because of someone like Bahiyih.

Again, no hate for Bahiyih (I might even stan her) she's charming and cute but #2?

This is not something new. At least she's not untalented like Sohye or Hye won lol

Same she didn't even get much screentime throughout the show while yurina got the most screen time still couldn't attract fans. These people complaining are the same one who throw hate at izone for being a "rigged" grouop.

well i'm gonna be honest

at least Hyewon and Sohye kinda show improvement and desire to learn during the show

and their personality in the case of Sohye made her a great contestant

but Bahiyyih didn't show any real improvement since the debut of the show

and wasn't even able to catch the attention of anybody after all these missions

in comparison Sohye show much more charisma just in the Full moon performance than Bahiyyih did in the whole show :/

she's cute etc... but #2 is exaggerated, especially knowing that she was always low in every ranking and never rank in the top 9

i bet not a lot of people would be mad if she end up being #9

but #2...............

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Imagine your talented pick doesn't win because of someone like Bahiyih.

Again, no hate for Bahiyih (I might even stan her) she's charming and cute but #2?

your talented girls didn't win because they didn't have enough fans to vote for them, not because other girls have more fans. I think logic is out of the window here. Bahi is #2 lol that's 7 spots from the last place.

• The c girls were done so dirty in general. Only one of them made it and it was barely. I can’t imagine how they’re feeling.

Also special nod to Bora who literally carried this train wreck of a show on her back vocally and she was paid complete dust. The one Korean girl who deserved to debut the most.

• Well if the criteria is based on personality or screentime, then I get the outcry. but it's literally fan votes. People know what they're in for but now still complain anyway. I didn't watch the show so I don't know how she progressed but if she has enough fans to put her at #2 then I don't think you can say 'she wasn't able to catch attention' because that's subjective.

I watched PD101 season 1 and 3 and I thought the same about Sohye and Hye won, but did that stop their fans vote for them? No. So why cry now. Not like we can change the outcome anymore.

• I think Yurina might try another shot in Korea again, either being scouted through a company for debut in a new or existing rookie group or another survival show. Not sure about the chinese trainees. I guess if they been invited for a oppertunity they might take it. Otherwise I feel they are done with Korea and Kpop and return to China.

• Well if the criteria is based on personality or screentime, then I get the outcry. but it's literally fan votes. People know what they're in for but now still complain anyway. I didn't watch the show so I don't know how she progressed but if she has enough fans to put her at #2 then I don't think you can say 'she wasn't able to catch attention' because that's subjective.

I watched PD101 season 1 and 3 and I thought the same about Sohye and Hye won, but did that stop their fans vote for them? No. So why cry now. Not like we can change the outcome anymore.

People actually saw Sohye & Hyewon coming. Bahiyyih literally came out of no where

It’s not her fault, but she def made it this far cuz she’s Kai’s sister cuz she never stood out on the show. So it’s definitely gonna leave a sour taste in peoples mouths, even tho she herself is not the guilty party here

• your talented girls didn't win because they didn't have enough fans to vote for them, not because other girls have more fans. I think logic is out of the window here. Bahi is #2 lol that's 7 spots from the last place.

but where her fans came from?

this is question which you should answer yourself,

were those fans like: oh this tall girl looks nice, and she is fun to watch I will vote for her

or were those fans like: heyyyy sister of our oppa is in some show...

her youtube views from begining very too high for random ordinary unknown girl :)

so...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People actually saw Sohye & Hyewon coming. Bahiyyih literally came out of no where

It’s not her fault, but she def made it this far cuz she’s Kai’s sister cuz she never stood out on the show. So it’s definitely gonna leave a sour taste in peoples mouths, even tho she herself is not the guilty party here

I read that the voting system changes several times so people underestimated Bahi's 1 pick power. She was always one of the most popular girls even before the show. So it's wasn't exactly out of no where, people just got tricked by mnet.

• where did i deny that she got that family privilege? But that is also nothing new. That's just life. Nothing is ever fair. Other seasons also have some rigged members but people warmed up to them anyway. Some of you probably will warm up to her later, too. so why must be dramatic now when you know you can not change the results.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!