It’s Safe to Say That Aespa Is Leading 4th Gen

• No other 4th gen group is doing it like them. They’re dominating physicals and digitals. And they’re breaking records left and right. I think it’s safe to say that Aespa are the leaders of 4th gen as a whole.

Steam their flawless discography mwah :*

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are already the queen of 4th gens

They aren't doing badly internationally, but already dominate in both physical and digital and they only debut 1 year ago.

only delulu will think that they are not leader 4th gens atm.

• Yes they are killing the game

They aren't doing badly internationally

i'm sorry but this argument was debuked time and time

if they were doing badly they wouldn't have reach the #20 on Billboard artist top 100, in just 11months

they wouldn't be tied with Crazy in love as the highest 4th gen GG album on billboard independant album

they wouldn't have enter Billboard 200, with a non friday release

and already sold 14K album in the US according to rolling stones

you're all trying to spread this lie that they are doing badly internationally but obviously facts are here, and billboard clearly show that they are far from doing badly internationnally and are already doing better than some group who are suppose to be bigger internationnally than them

• Itzy is bigger than Aespa internationally.

I didn't said anything about Aespa being not popular internationally, but they are just not No.1.

They are still slaying as a 11 months group, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not as popular as Itzy internationally.

• Missed the whole point lol

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Itzy is bigger than Aespa internationally.

I didn't said anything about Aespa being not popular internationally, but they are just not No.1.

They are still slaying as a 11 months group, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not as popular as Itzy internationally.

well itzy is a 2 years old GG

Aespa is a 11 months GG

was Itzy charting in Billboard 200 at #20 after 11 months

Itzy just had their first #1 on Billboard independant album with Crazy in love, and Aespa did it in 11 months

Aespa are still a new group, itzy didn't build their international career in 1 year

why are you expecting aespa to do the same,

and not being #1 is very different from doing badly '-'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!