Trivia question: Who among DBSK, Super Junior, and Big Bang

• Became the only 2nd generation idol group to sell over 900,000 copies for a single album? (Or even repackage included)

Will we ever witness another Female group dominate boy groups’ album sales? :/

• Point is Girls Generation is the only female group to outsell boy groups’ album. A simple trivia question.

And then you say it like that without naming names ! And the thread becomes wholesome

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• And then you say it like that without naming names ! And the thread becomes wholesome

Not everybody knows this rare achievement, it’s well known that BGs > GG’s album sales, so the discussion starts, actually somebody already made a thread about not knowing this fact. Feel flattered those 3 were the top bg’s instead💀

• ive never seen anyone here give a rat's ass about 2nd gen BGs although they were by far the pioneers of kpop

it's not that long ago it was swarming here with VIPs and ELFs but the cycle continues soo if we come back here 5 years later, nobody is going to give a damn about most of the groups people talk about here daily these days :pepe-toilet:

life of idols is short

• 2011 was the peak for 2nd generation. And Snsd happened to be on top of that throne that year both inside/outside of Korea

SM could have actually debuted them a lot sooner in Japan. Instead of 4 years later. A mistake they did with EXO as well who had a studio album six years after debut.

SNSD could have had more albums do as well then before 2nd gen dwindled.

• SM could have actually debuted them a lot sooner in Japan. Instead of 4 years later. A mistake they did with EXO as well who had a studio album six years after debut.

SNSD could have had more albums do as well then before 2nd gen dwindled.

All good they ran away with their rare RIAJ million certification

EE4TPTbU4AEOMqG?format=jpg&name=medium

• Don't care about your thread and your bait.

But I want more people to listen to this gem (and yes their K version is better):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't care about your thread and your bait.

But I want more people to listen to this gem (and yes their K version is better):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lips supremacy

External Content youtube.com

• Lips supremacy

I'll take Lips and raise you this:

• Lips supremacy

uggh lips a perfect song, it was my ringtone for like 2 years

2nd gen was definitely the era where sales dip in Kpop but the fact that SNSD actually hold the best selling album by a 2nd gen act, them winning a Disk Daesang and The Boys was the best selling album of the year was almost dreamlike as we have yet to see another girl group that has the same potential as the best selling boy group of their gen.

• I'll take Lips and raise you this:

Ah classic cover, since wer at it

uggh lips a perfect song, it was my ringtone for like 2 years

2nd gen was definitely the era where sales dip in Kpop but the fact that SNSD actually hold the best selling album by a 2nd gen act, them winning a Disk Daesang and The Boys was the best selling album of the year was almost dreamlike as we have yet to see another girl group that has the same potential as the best selling boy group of their gen.

And that’s on NGG exactly.

• Ah classic cover, since wer at it

And that’s on NGG exactly.

Umm...That version cut's all her mid vocals.

I don't wanna sound like a boomer (tho I am), but her voice in that live doesn't sound like that.

That cut out, also cuts out her mid vocals

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!