LOL. Is Xiaoting the most overhyped (in terms of popularity) survival show contestant ever?

• It's funny how Xiaoting was literally #1 or #2 in the entire show up to now, but once people had to vote with their hearts and not their mouths look how she ended up.

#16 for Koreans

#14 for ifans

This just means the loud support for her was just that, hot air. People paid lipservice but the reality is that she failed to capture the hearts of enough Koreans and even non-Koreans (including Chinese) for her to rank this low when the votes actually mattered. She was the ultimate "C-group filler option". They say she's pretty, talented, has stage presence, but is clearly missing the it-factor. And yes, a lot of people feel that despite her good qualities she is putting a facade, and her visual isn't that captivating (there were comments about her looking like a frog or some Indian king).

Just goes to show, being genuine is the way to go. And unfortunately Xiaoting will suffer from this. I don't hate her, but since the beginning I knew the 'huge' support for her was a giant paper tiger.

1634763438-5ee6489d-ff52-4c0a-8186-653c2124ae6c.jpeg

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't forget to vote for all-rounder center material Xiaoting, the voting is closing soon!! :pepe_akorns:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't forget to vote for all-rounder center material Xiaoting, the voting is closing soon!! :pepe_akorns:

Over 500k views. Does anybody come close to her? This fancam totally destroyed ur argument. I believe the notion that people did not initially vote for her because they believed she was safe. Watch, the final voting, I am sure she will make the final and maybe rank pretty high.

That may actually have been her downfall. The majority of voters are females, and if they like girl crush, then Yaning and Ruiqi go harder than Xiaoting. Or if they prefer cute, there's Yujin and Yeseo.

For the few male voters, we are divided among those that suit our preferences, and there's a lot to choose from.

So despite being an all-rounder she ended up getting the disadvantages of being "middle of the road".

• That may actually have been her downfall. The majority of voters are females, and if they like girl crush, then Yaning and Ruiqi go harder than Xiaoting. Or if they prefer cute, there's Yujin and Yeseo.

For the few male voters, we are divided among those that suit our preferences, and there's a lot to choose from.

So despite being an all-rounder she ended up getting the disadvantages of being "middle of the road".

But I was talking about her talent

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

• And that sure helped Bora... who is even lower than Xiaoting among ifan votes

Bora is one of the trainees I saw people talking about the most. Bora's voice made people notice her, a lot of people want her as the main vocal in the group and she has support when she has gotten to the finals, especially since her other members got eliminated.

• She popular here in all kpop but I don’t get the hype srry

She is not just popular here. She is the most popular girl going by social metrics. Like I said, the initial voting is not representative. She totally dominates youtube and twitter.

• She is not just popular here. She is the most popular girl going by social metrics. Like I said, the initial voting is not representative. She totally dominates youtube and twitter.

oh really I only see bp and twice girls on Twitter or maybe I’m in the other world

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!