Olivia rodrigo is really popular at young age

• Am I the only one that thinks that anyone is capable of producing and writing/ singing a good song so long as they have a good voice and know how to play an instrument ? The only thing you need nowadays to succeed is luck

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I don't need to be a billie eilish fan to know this kid is not nearly comparable to her yet but go off I guess :pepe-tea:

I dislike Billie eillish image of depression ...

I wish the joy in her life but she is quarantine so hurt me...

Olivia Is such talented and confidence remind me Disney star get hype Like Miley and Demi lovato

:pepe-use-head:

• She is insanely popular, we'll see how her follow-up goes, but she is really eating Tik Tok for breakfast. I personally like Billie a lot more, but I don't see why we need to pit them against each others.

She comes from Disney, and they have a good track record in producing female popstars for every generation. Gen X had Britney and Christina. The millenials had Miley, Selena and Demi.

Gen Z is on their way :siptear:

• Official Post

I hate how Sabrina Carpenter's first Billboard debut had to be with that weak song ugh :waterr:

The song is pretty good, I think we're going into an era where Gen Z are starting to take over the industry. Like Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, etc.

I think she's extremely similar to Ariana Grande actually, since they both came from a popular TV Show(Victorious, HMTMTS), both being compared to popular acts(Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift), and have a super viral song for their debut(The Way, Driver's License)

• Am I the only one that thinks that anyone is capable of producing and writing/ singing a good song so long as they have a good voice and know how to play an instrument ? The only thing you need nowadays to succeed is luck

Everyone isn't able to write or produce a song. This is why lyricists and producers exist.

Luck can help to get a hit, but if we're talking long-term career, it's not enough.

• She is insanely popular, we'll see how her follow-up goes, but she is really eating Tik Tok for Breakfast. I personally like Billie a lot more, but I don't see why we need to pit them against each others.

She comes from Disney, and they have a good track record in producing female popstars for every generation. Gen X had Britney and Christina. The millenials had Miley, Selena and Demi.

Gen Z is on their way :siptear:

Yes I wish new stars for genZ

They re like 300 millions in USA 🇺🇸

This is easy with tik tok

Survival show American should get popular :sketchyk:

• I dislike Billie eillish image of depression ...

I wish the joy in her life but she is quarantine so hurt me...

Olivia Is such talented and confidence remind me Disney star get hype Like Miley and Demi lovato

:pepe-use-head:

Maybe but I never heard her name at all before this song. Billie eilish is worldwide famous on the other hand and has a large discography with many hits in just a couple years. So don't even compare them lol

• I hate how Sabrina Carpenter's first Billboard debut had to be with that weak song ugh :waterr:

The song is pretty good, I think we're going into an era where Gen Z are starting to take over the industry. Like Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, etc.

I think she's extremely similar to Ariana Grande actually, since they both came from a popular TV Show(Victorious, HMTMTS), both being compared to popular acts(Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift), and have a super viral song for their debut(The Way, Driver's License)

Sabrina deserve better and much love https://youtu.be/CA9E4HHHbRk

Joshua is bad guy for Olivia and Sabrina

I thought than Olivia’s song was okay but suck but she is impressed me with The drama triangle love

• Maybe but I never heard her name at all before this song. Billie eilish is worldwide famous on the other hand and has a large discography with many hits in just a couple years. So don't even compare them lol

Billie has 1 album what r u on about. YG got you fucked up that bad?

• I discovered Drivers License last week. I LOVED it. That song and Justin Bieber's new song are like the two best American pop songs in over a year, and yes, way better than Blinding Lights sorry not sorry lol.

ETA: i'm editing to spam mah girl Morissette's cover of Drivers License with virtual piano accompaniment. She deserves the same level of recognition that Olivia is getting these days, Mori totally deserves better!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Justin Biebers new songs are so dead, I dont know how you enjoyed them

That cover is really nice though

:pepe-grooving:

I discovered Drivers License last week. I LOVED it. That song and Justin Bieber's new song are like the two best American pop songs in over a year, and yes, way better than Blinding Lights sorry not sorry lol.

ETA: i'm editing to spam mah girl Morissette's cover of Drivers License with virtual piano accompaniment. She deserves the same level of recognition that Olivia is getting these days, Mori totally deserves better!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Justin Biebers new songs are so dead, I dont know how you enjoyed them

That cover is really nice though

:pepe-grooving:

You didnt like Anyone? Holy cow, i'm obsessed with the song, but mostly this version with the badass drop.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!