Most talented big4 boy group recently?

Approved the thread.
  • there is no big 4 :facepalm: it's just big 3, YG JYP SM

Hype only has BTS once they disband they will go bankrupt which I hope they do ;-)

• it must be teume making this but im voting for nct

• obviously skz only people who don't have a rash reaction when being in proximity to a pencil

• another thread that will not end well :-(

• Stray Kids.

Great rappers, great performers, great dancers and have decent vocalists.

Not to mention they have members who write, compose, arrange, choreograph and are into some complicated stuff like audio engineering.

• Stray Kids.

Great rappers, great performers, great dancers and have decent vocalists.

Not to mention they have members who write, compose, arrange, choreograph and are into some complicated stuff like audio engineering.

was just going to write them in for producers but wow at the rest

• In what way are they more talented than nct?

lol why make the thread when it looks like you only already favor one

• Though ofc NCT are by far the most talented vocally, so between them and SKZ. They lead different fields.

• Why is this even anon...

NCT got the best vocals and top main dancers (Ten, Taeyong). Some amazing performers (Taeyong, Mark, Yuta, Ten, Lucas etc.) but there are big gaps between the members.

SKZ: Great rappers. Great dancers. Great stage presence. Very consistent across the board. Okay vocals. +produces. me mourning Hyunjin's hair right now.

TXT: Amazing dancers. Don't really rap (nothing wrong with that). Okay-ish vocals. Taehyun has a really nice voice and vocal tone. Yeonjun is one of the strongest performers of this generation.

Treasure: Best rap-line together with SKZ. Strong vocals and the vocal-line all have unique and distinctive tones. Yedam especially is just another level. Dance and performance is okay. YG isn't used to promote bigger groups and I think it shows. The distribution of parts, while pretty good, can make the performances look a bit messy. (would love to see some subunits, sorta like Seventeen) +have shown some talent in producing.

Enhypen: Another amazing dance group. After Jake and Sunoo improved I think they're almost evenly matched with TXT. They don't rap (rap isn't really needed for their type of music). Not the best vocalists. Have potential to become great on stage but still have some awkward rookie vibes.

Overall: NCT has the most talented individuals. SKZ is the most talented as a whole. Think Treasure can overtake them in the future.

• Might be worthwhile specifying which NCT unit but regardless both NCT dream and 127 are more talented than the others mentioned. Amazing vocalists and stage presence.

Closely followed by stray kids (their rapline as a whole may arguably be superior but changbin isn't very versatile and bangchan while a great producer is a passable rapper). They get extra points for 3racha making their music. Vocal line is average/passable. I'd still rank them slightly above treasure because of 3racha.

TXT is average overall. Great discography though.

Enhypen is the least talented. Low vocal standard. No rappers so cant grade them on that. Niki is a good dancer but I wouldn't even say he's a great performer at this point. Stage presence and dance skills are not the same thing.

• i agree with this tho i'd mention rap on nct.

• Is math really that difficult? NCT has the most members, therefore they obviously have the most talent.

• they all suck even their music

• Enhypen... they got so much potential and they kept improving each comeback with half of them only trained for a year

• NCT for vocals without a doubt. I dont know about rap and dance tho

• I see a lot of people are pressed about Enhypen outselling their faves... :teeheek: They don't become less talented because you say so. Keep lying to yourselves if that makes you sleep at night. ;-)

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!