Planet Guardians, a breakdown of the current votes (Korean vs International Votes)

• Got it from reddit

Total Votes (Over-all)

1 Shen Xiaoting - 4,161,699

2 Kim Dayeon - 2,395,726

3 Sakamoto Mashiro - 2,314,788

4 Ezaki Hikaru - 2,185,083

5 Choi Yujin - 1,747,716

6 Kawaguchi Yurina - 1,692,862

7 Nonaka Shana - 1,621,602

8 Fu Yaning - 1,548,272

9 Seo Yeongeun - 1,524,572

10 Su Ruiqi - 1,369,169

11 Kim Chaehyun - 1,308,669

12 Kang Yeseo - 1,248,877

13 Huening Bahiyyih - 1,238,862

14 Wen Zhe - 1,121,791

15 Kim Bora - 1,023,271

16 Huang Xingqiao - 1,015,623

17 Kim Suyeon - 989,381

Korean Votes

1 Shen Xiaoting - 275,176

2 Kim Dayeon - 166,497

3 Ezaki Hikaru - 117,962

4 Nonaka Shana - 103,234

5 Sakamoto Mashiro - 92,061

6 Kim Chaehyun - 81,679

7 Choi Yujin - 79,908

8 Kawaguchi Yurina - 76,536

9 Huang Xingqiao - 65,934

10 Kim Suyeon - 61,544

11 Kang Yeseo - 55,606

12 Huening Bahiyyih - 52,650

13 Seo Yeongeun - 51,009

14 Wen Zhe - 50,868

15 Fu Yaning - 42,833

16 Kim Bora - 42,821

17 Su Ruiqi - 41,872

Global Votes

1 Shen Xiaoting - 1,410,236

2 Sakamoto Mashiro - 1,296,015

3 Fu Yaning - 1,024,070

4 Ezaki Hikaru - 962,870

5 Su Ruiqi - 872,106

6 Kawaguchi Yurina - 870,559

7 Seo Yeongeun - 862,836

8 Choi Yujin - 810,873

9 Kim Dayeon - 743,967

10 Kang Yeseo - 649,427

11 Huening Bahiyyih - 584,860

12 Nonaka Shana - 582,949

13 Wen Zhe - 575,620

14 Kim Bora - 555,092

15 Kim Chaehyun - 484,151

16 Kim Suyeon - 367,765

17 Huang Xingqiao - 354,389

My thoughts?

• Firstly 1 important thing to take note is that for this current round, the pick is 1K/1C/1J, how that will translate to 1 solid 1 pick fanbase we wont know
    • K vs Global is a 50/50 weightage
    • Shen XiaoTing is very highly likely going to be in I think. Shen XiaoTing not only rank 1 overall, but also rank 1 in K-votes and international votes, it means that her K fanbase is pretty good as well. Yes it might be the case whereby K-voters are voting XiaoTing because they are forced to vote for 1C and she is the easy default choice, but I do believe her K fanbase is still pretty strong, kinda like how Sakura's fanbase is also very strong in Produce 48. She might also fall because she could be a victim of a filler C vote by many whose 1 pick are Korean/Japanese trainees
    • Kim Dayeon is most likely going to be in, it's Dayeon Planet 999 anyways. Also, notice she is actually only ranked 9 in Global vote
    • Out of the J trainees, Hikaru and Mashiro are the more likely ones to make it. Shanna maybe not despite ranking 7 overall and 4 in K votes, because I doubt that her K fanbase is that solid.
    • Chaehyun has a pretty good chance I think despite dropping out of top 9, her K vote ranking is 6
    • I'm kinda scared for Yujin but I still think she stands a good chance
    • Yurina is dangerous, her ranking might be the result of a 1K/1C/1J voting and not because of a dedicated fanbase
    • RIP RuiQi's K-votes, Koreans really hate her
    • Everyone else is very unpredictable and is largely dependent on how strong their 1 pick fanbase are
  • so why are people complaining that kfans dont vote for c and j trainees?

Their number 1 vote is a c trainee

They also have alot of J trainees in top 10

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so why are people complaining that kfans dont vote for c and j trainees?

Their number 1 vote is a c trainee

They also have alot of J trainees in top 10

If you look at the results, interestingly there are only 4 J trainees, and it is most likely because for this voting round, you are forced to vote for 1K/1C/1J, and those 4 trainees take probably 90% of the total compulsory J votes. This is why overall they have a lot of votes and are in top 9.

The important thing is how those votes translate to actual 1 picks. I think that a lot of their votes are from the forced J voting, but I do also think at least Hikaru and Mashiro have a pretty ok fanbase overall.

Also if you look at the result, all the K trainees survived this elimination, and 8/9 of them are through voting (Myah got in via planet pass), this probably highlight the power of the 50/50 K vs Global votes, where every K vote weightage weighs a lot more than Global vote

• how does Yeongeun have so much more votes?

did she get it from benefit + doubled number of votes from last 24 hours?

I don't get it

the whole system seems like created to easily pass whoever they want to...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk how this works but weren't they saying some benefit for some of the contestants. I remember today while watching that Yeongeun n Suyeon had gotten benefits so if they were already at the same position only through votes what did those benefits do to them????

So this means probably there is no benefit or this list makes no sense....

I think the benefits did not change the ranking overall maybe? Like without the benefits they might have ranked the same way? Or maybe this factored in the benefits I'm not sure. I grabbed this from reddit

• I think the benefits did not change the ranking overall maybe? Like without the benefits they might have ranked the same way? Or maybe this factored in the benefits I'm not sure. I grabbed this from reddit

You probably know more than me.

But they cannot rank the same including benefits coz Yujin, Yurina have less than 90k difference. Same for Yeseo, Bahiyiih. One of those 2 groups has been affected because of benefits.

Also Suyeon made it through with point difference of 4.5k and she had 2 benefits if I'm not wrong. So she cannot have 17th most votes.

Anyways I'm just happy to see SHEN XIAOTING do well. Since people can only vote for 1, I think it will have an effect next time. I just hope she makes it through.

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “Planet Masters, a breakdown of the current votes (Korean vs International Votes)” to “Planet Guardians, a breakdown of the current votes (Korean vs International Votes)”.
  • Too many visual stans on allkpop lmao

youngeun dayeon xiaoting hikaru mashiro bora chaehyun need to debut because these girls kill in terms of skills idc about others as much .. yeseo should make it cause a korean visual is always needed in produce(or similiar) groups and I would want yujin to make it cause girl deserves better

myah would be amazing but her image wont suit all the rest members anyways, she should be in a refreshing group.. hybe should take her .. which company is she from originally?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!