I Am The Only One That Cares On AKP

• Jung Jinyoung (ex B1A4) is working on a song for a drama. He is def one of the better/more well known idol producers in Korea.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Would you recommend me some of his works? I need good music to listen to and I see you like Blue and Grey, it's my fav too so you have taste :pepelove1:

• Would you recommend me some of his works? I need good music to listen to and I see you like Blue and Grey, it's my fav too so you have taste :pepelove1:

I like A Lie by B1A4 he produced about 80% of their discography. On that album he alone he produced 9 songs lol. He has done stuff for groups like IOI as well. Once I get off of work I can give you some more stuff haha.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry, OP, unrelated to the topic but are you like a born again Army or something? Asking out of curiosity :eyes:

Cause I know you used to be mad at Armys in general before and I assumed it had turned you off BTS or something.

• Sorry, OP, unrelated to the topic but are you like a born again Army or something? Asking out of curiosity :eyes:

Cause I know you used to be mad at Armys in general before and I assumed it had turned you off BTS or something.

Nah I have always liked them. I just found some users on this site really annoying, but most of them got banned haha. If you saw me arguing with them its because I just thought they were dicks.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I like A Lie by B1A4 he produced about 80% of their discography. On that album he alone he produced 9 songs lol. He has done stuff for groups like IOI as well. Once I get off of work I can give you some more stuff haha.

Wow that's quite a lot! I just heard A Lie song and I love it for now. I'll give the album a listen too.

Sure :pepelove1:

• Nah I have always liked them. I just found some users on this site really annoying, but most of them got banned haha. If you saw me arguing with them its because I just thought they were dicks.

Ahh, good to know. I would love if ex-Armys rediscovered their love for BTS too, but nice to know that the fandom issues did not turn you off the boys. They are worth it.

• Ahh, good to know. I would love Armys rediscovering their love for BTS too but nice to know the fandom issues did not turn you off the boys.

Well all kpop fandoms have clowns like that. Anyone who hates a group because of a few fans it just using that as an excuse.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• So you gave up being "the best user" to "enjoy music". Wow! That's character development....

That was a joke, im surprised you even knew what my old title was haha. 90% of my threads are flop because they are boring music threads.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• So you gave up being "the best user" to "enjoy music". Wow! That's character development....

Also that was two titles ago. I think my last one was. The ARMY you like. I like being playful with my titles.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• That was a joke, im surprised you even knew what my old title was haha. 90% of my threads are flop because they are boring music threads.

I remember good users. So how can I forget "The Best User" lol....

Anyways the reason why people don't reply to your threads is because they are all about music lol. Very few are here to discover new music. Especially when you post about unknown artists.

I do give them listen here and there but not everytime. I just spend 1-2 hrs of my day on music related things.

• I remember good users. So how can I forget "The Best User" lol....

Anyways the reason why people don't reply to your threads is because they are all about music lol. Very few are here to discover new music. Especially when you post about unknown artists.

I do give them listen here and there but not everytime. I just spend 1-2 hrs of my day on music related things.

I know, but ehh drama threads get exhausting so I will mostly do what I like lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I know, but ehh drama threads get exhausting so I will mostly do what I like lol.

Yeah it's better to be yourself.

Btw why do I feel like you didn't like Wonho's recent album? I only listened to the main single when he performed on Music Bank but I didn't like it that much. 'Losing You' was great song. Probably my top 3 solo releases last year but this one didn't hit me.

• Yeah it's better to be yourself.

Btw why do I feel like you didn't like Wonho's recent album? I only listened to the main single when he performed on Music Bank but I didn't like it that much. 'Losing You' was great song. Probably my top 3 solo releases last year but this one didn't hit me.

The title was a step back, I liked some of the B sides. The title track felt like something a 16 year old who just debuted would do.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!