[PANNCHOA] NETIZENS DISCUSS IF ITS FAIR THAT ROSÉ PROMOTED YGX TO HER FOLLOWERS

• source:https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…story-supporting-ygx.html

[theqoo] ROSE'S INSTA STORY SUPPORTING YGX

Posted on October 12, 2021

image.png

"Everyone, please make sure to like my friend @Leejung_lee's grew video!

She's seriously very cool

Here's the Link:

Make sure you click the LIKE button<3

Leejung-ie is cool!!!"

She posted this on the first episode

image.png

"So cool, Leejung Lee fighting!!!"

She posted this during the mega crew mission too but didn't influence the results by that much

image.png

original post: here

1. My bias also posted about this and I didn't even think much about it

2. They even have celebrities for their mission so this isn't a big deal

3. YGX <3<3<3 Rose <3<3<3

4. So she can't support them because she's popular? You guys are making a fuss

5. Up until now, she just uploaded screenshots of their stages. But this time, she's even asking people to like the video so I do think that there will be at least a small influence on the points. I heard that people overseas couldn't vote, so is it true? Then I don't think that this is a big deal. She has over 48M followers on Instagram but aren't most of them foreigners?

6. Looks like Rose and Leejung have a good relationship with each other good to see

7. There are so many times when YGX performed with Blackpink for their concertsㅋㅋㅋ so isn't it obvious that she's gonna support them... even their name is YGXㅠㅠㅠ

8. BP are really the hottest right now, that's why. YGX, fightingㅋㅋㅋ

9. What's up with the comments... Rose, fightingㅠㅠ

10. It doesn't matter if she's gonna have a big influence or not, she's just supporting her friend. Seriously, you guys are making a big fuss over nothing

YG Dancing GIF by The Cheat | Gfycat

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Since the winners are chosen from likes I can see why some would find it unfair

But YGX was the leading act in terms of YT& international votes anyway (along with Want) , so I don't think it would change the output much

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• nice that she is supportive but in this case views and likes matter which means YGX will have higher score thanks to that

it's the same situation if aespa members would post support to former SM trainees which trained with them and say to people to vote for them on Universe App

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!