[BTS CONTENT] Wait this has been bothering me, why does most ARMY thinking maknae line dating will be worse than hyung line dating?

• Because all members of BTS are more popular globally than many of their peers, so why have we latched on to this narrative that hyung line doesn't have delusional fans who really think oppa would be theirs but we always do for maknae line? Share your thoughts AKP ARMY.

• Because all members of BTS are more popular globally than many of their peers, so why have we latched on to this narrative that hyung line doesn't have delusional fans who really think oppa would be theirs but we always do for maknae line? Share your thoughts AKP ARMY.

You need to go out and get a real boyfriend.

• They are men in their mid twenties. Of course they are dating or have girlfriends. Good for them

and knetz know this, they just don't want to know, they want idols to keep it private otherwise it will ruin their fantasies. this is such a weird opinion to have (i'm talking about them because i don't know what ifans think)

maknae line dating would be a bigger mess, that's for sure. i wasn't in the fandom back then but i heard reactions on suga dating suran rumors were a mess too. who would have thought that suga would be the first bts member to have dating rumors lol

• and knetz know this, they just don't want to know, they want idols to keep it private otherwise it will ruin their fantasies. this is such a weird opinion to have (i'm talking about them because i don't know what ifans think)

maknae line dating would be a bigger mess, that's for sure. i wasn't in the fandom back then but i heard reactions on suga dating suran rumors were a mess too. who would have thought that suga would be the first bts member to have dating rumors lol

it was a whole mess that went on for so long..

• There are always going to be idiotic fans who flip either way.

I think with the hyung line even people who are really obsessed can concede that the idea of a man in his late twenties never dating is extremely unlikely (especially when they’ve all been in Korea and not touring).

I guess it is mostly that people assume that the hyung line are more often the biases of older fans, who are more likely to be in relationships themselves so not be so silly about it, and the maknae line might attract younger fans.

• pretty sure every member has delusional fans and it'll be a shitshow either way, but the maknae line is simply more popular, therefore more fans will be upset if they are dating

• i'm not quite sure why was it controversial? she seems nice. was it a problem it was her or the possibility of suga dating anyone?

acc to kfans, she kept posting insta posts over a period of time with her captions hinting at yoongi.( i think u can find the articles online) she was hated by fans for using him for attention and constantly trying to make it seem like she is dating him or something.

bighit had to step in and give statement that they were not dating.

i think it was the later lol.

• As many have said it is the amount of fans that the maknae line has vs. the hyung line. While they both have their delusional fans, I'd say that the maknaes have the higher number and more rabid akgaes, shippers, and fanfic authors.

• acc to kfans, she kept posting insta posts over a period of time with her captions hinting at yoongi.( i think u can find the articles online) she was hated by fans for using him for attention and constantly trying to make it seem like she is dating him or something.

bighit had to step in and give statement that they were not dating.

i think it was the later lol.

so attention seeking was a problem. well, it is stupid and unnecessary. your (let's say it was true) boyfriend is a bts member; delulus aside, wouldn't you want to date him in peace? imagine people waiting in front of your windows or following you ?( how could she be fine with it? different folks different strokes, i guess

• so attention seeking was a problem. well, it is stupid and unnecessary. your (let's say it was true) boyfriend is a bts member; delulus aside, wouldn't you want to date him in peace? imagine people waiting in front of your windows or following you ?( how could she be fine with it? different folks different strokes, i guess

its complicated, cos to a strangers eyes her posts were innocent but u know how fans are...they investigate and everything. it was things like how she worded her sentence and stuff lol. but it was much more intense on the kside which then spread to intl side.

• well any datings news will be like a bomb drop

some bombs will have bigger explosion, but all bombs will create a big mess

if you look closer, some mess will be bigger than other

but from afar they all look like shit

i think that's most people think about this hyung vs maknae line dating thing

• Because maknae line has fans shipping them like Taekook; Vmin. Also maknae line is more into fanservice compared to hyung line. Also Jungkook afraid of girls narrative like this made fans believe he is too shy to date. in hyung line Suga will cause most reactions by armys because they see him as tsundere character. So he is most popular after maknae line.

• i'm not quite sure why was it controversial? she seems nice. was it a problem it was her or the possibility of suga dating anyone?

Kfans (at least those who thought it was true) were mad cause in their opinion she did 'lovestagram' and was showing off/ bragging her 'relationship' with Yoongi, basically from what I understood if she kept quite and kept 'relationship' in secret they'd be fine with him dating her. Other kfans (who didn't believe it was true) thought that she was faking the whole thing for attention and obviously were mad about it.

Regarding op. Ppl think maknaes dating news would be a bigger mess cause these 3 tend to have younger and thus more insecure, obsessed and delusional fans. But the more time goes by the more I see that any member dating would take internet like a storm. Also, like one commentor above said, it will depend on the person they are dating: if it's a beautiful successful girl with good reputation then fans will be kinda 'approving', but if it's someone 'questionable' like that tattoo girl then ppl would be side-eyeing both member and a girl and bad-mouthing them. But yeah, regardless none of news will be taken calmly, even in calm Japan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!