Has anyone seen what Justin Bieber is doing in Korean charts this year?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thats japan rn

• No, but I know her because I'm Filipino. I usually watch her duet with Jessica Sanchez and her Wish Bus performance of 'Akin Ka Na Lang.'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm a casual listener but I'm addicted to these performances. For Filipino artists, I'm more into bands like Ben and Ben, IV of Spades, etc. Also a casual listener of the P-Pop group SB19, because the leader was actually a college schoolmate.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mana+sb19

• Adele might make spotify explode though, hard to say.

Hello had 7 million first day streams when it dropped on spotify, but total users was 85M, if you convert it to now, its around 30million first day streams .

a teaser reached almost 11million views on YT, which for a artist who hasent done shit in 6 years + western is a shit load

• In general, the BTS group and Justin Bieber have a long relationship history. For example, the guys repeatedly supported each other after releasing new tracks and distributing them on their social networks. Rumors about the collaboration of guys have appeared since 2018. And I'm really looking forward to their collab because I'm a big fan of both BTS and Justin Bieber, especially the last one. I even bought a few sets of Justin Bieber Clothing because this man knows how to look unusual but also fashionable and modern. Who else is waiting for Bieber and BTS collab? Share your thoughts.

Kpop GIFs | Tenor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!