NCT Dream Hot Sauce rises on melon, Hello Future reaches 79k+ ULs on first 5 hours + more charts !

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I knew it, everybody loves Hot Sauce! the neo sound is just simply superior

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it hasn't even been a full day but Hello Future digital run is looking good, I think this is already the highest amount of ULs on 1st day for any bg in 2021 besides bts and nct dream previous songs

judging by the amount of likes, the fandom is doing great and I haven't seen that amount achieved by any other bg this year besides bts and nct dream (yet again)

since the competition is strong rn a #2 is on bugs and genie is amazing! now what's left is to see when will it debut on the 24hits chart

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!