Questionable Lightsticks?

• Which one?

Image result for winner lightstick

The last one, which is also the latest version and just looks cheap compared to the others.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most of them look really plain and boring tbh. I would like to see companies try something different with designs. This is why I like Cherry Bullet’s lightstick

cherrybullet_lightstick_01.jpg

Not even a fan of the group but I was debating on getting it because of how cool and unique it looks.

• Most of them look really plain and boring tbh. I would like to see companies try something different with designs. This is why I like Cherry Bullet’s lightstick

cherrybullet_lightstick_01.jpg

Not even a fan of the group but I was debating on getting it because of how cool and unique it looks.

I love them and I need it

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• When Japanese groups/artist have lightsticks they tend to be ugly as fuck. And some groups even stick to just butting their names (and maybe the album or tour that happend as they sold the lightstick) on a normal cylinder formed light >.< that is worse than lightsticks of many KPop-artists ...

Some pics I could find on Google of (in my opinion) horrible looking lightsticks:

Da-iCE

94cabae18aa774ce733fe6589dec8a9b2a453955.jpg

History lesson: Da-iCE is a 5 member boygroup debuted in 2011. They are extremly popular in Japan and are known as one of the best "dance groups" and vocalist Sota Hanamura is also one of the most popular male idols in Japan.

ARASHI

arashi_5x20_penlightlightstick_1577684152_58ffd837_progressive.jpgs-l400.jpgarashi_live_tour_beautiful_world__penlight__light_stick_1548733898_b2016cbf_progressive.jpg

Dasmarinas-20130212-00874.jpg

History lesson: ARASHI debuted in the year 2000 and is till today the most popular Japanese boygroup that ever existed. They are this popular that even a best-off album they made in 2019 sold over 6 million times. ARASHI are now in a hiatus at the moment

AKB48

NEODAI-7896.jpg

History lesson: AKB48 is one of the most popular Japanese girlgroups. They debuted in 2006 and trought a weird system switch members so much all few months that they have allready over 200 ex. members. They were also the first girlgroup in Japan to reach over 100 million views on a musicvideo on Youtube

Perfume

j76oq9us2o721.jpg

History lesson: Perfume is a 3 member girlgroup which is very popular in Japan and has even a big number of fans outside Japan. They exist since 2002 and are mostly popular for singing in autotune-voice

King&Prince

s-l400.jpgs-l300.jpg

History lesson: King&Prince is a popular Japanese boygroup who debuted in 2018

Ayumi Hamasaki

Just-the-beginning-20-TOUR-2017-goods-light-stick.jpg5pnCvLBj.jpg

History lesson: Ayumi Hamasaki debuted in 1998 and became the most popular Japanese female soloist of all time. She was also once the most popular female soloist all around Asia and even menaged to become one of the richest female soloists worldwide

Nana Mizuki

mizuki_nana_live_adventure_concert_tour_lightstick_adventure_edition_preorder_1443511132_8e218d59.jpg

History lesson: Nana Mizuki debuted in 2000 and is now one of the most popular female soloists of all time

SUPERDRAGON

DY-fWobVAAEVlLh.jpg

History lesson: SUPER DRAGON is a 9 member boygroup who debuted in 2015. They are mostly known for the fact that they a) have a lot more rock-ish songs and b) cause most member were only 11-12 years old at debut

Sakurazaka46

lV9uHpL.jpg

History lesson: Sakurazaka46 debuted as Keyakizaka46 in 2015 but got re-named in 2020. The group follows a similiar concept like AKB48

Hey!Say!JUMP

s-l400.jpg608675593.jpgs-l300.jpghey_say_jump_summary_2011_lightstick_penlight_1531455064_c85864a0.jpg3497794411180785961.jpg

History lesson: Hey!Say!JUMP is 9 (originaly 10) member boygroup who debuted in 2007. They are one of the most popular Japanese boygroups of all time and some of their members as for example Ryusuke Yamada are even the some of the most popular male idols in Japan

ORβIT

Download.jpg

History lesson: Orbit union, stylisted as ORβIT or simple as Orbit is a 7 member Japanese-Korean boygroup made by Produce 101 Japan participants and debuted in 2020. 3 of the members are ex. KPop-idols. The group released their own lightstick over half a year before they even debuted and it has even a price where people who don't knew if their music will be good or not might could've regret the purchase if their music would've floped lol

But JPop-groups are not allways having bad lightsticks tho... here is a small list of good looking lightsticks from JPop-artists:

JO1

JO1-Official-Lightstick.jpg

History lesson: JO1 is an 11 member boygroup and the winner group of the first season of Produce 101 Japan who debuted in 2020

Hiroomi Tosaka

s-l400.jpg

History lesson: Hiroomi Tosaka originaly debuted as member of the 7 member big boygroup Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE in 2010. He had his solo-debut in 2017. Hiroomi is also working as model and actor and one of the most popular male idols in Japan

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!