Are knetizen admins not bored of translating negative posts about ITZY and Jungkook in particular

• Every page there's at least one post about ITZY being flops, Yuna being wasted on them, etc. and Jungkook being in hot waters over some new fake scandal again. Not only did they allegedly steal translations from pannatic, they're following in the direction of NB and targeting specific groups or people maliciously over and over again.

I've caught them translating comments with zero likes like the one saying that Jungkook is the only member of BTS that has scandals and is putting them in a bad light (his scandals: having tattoos and piercings, having a female friend, wearing a shirt his brother made while not advertising it whatsoever, just wearing it but being accused of a backdoor ad, causing a minor car accident that nobody was hurt in and it was an accidental fender bender that could happen to most people that some translation sites tried to frame into a DUI, while Jungkook was completely sober in the situation, acted responsibly, was polite, etc.).

Isn't it boring being that toxic and wasting your attention on just the negatives? Isn't it exhausting wasting your time to harm people's reputations even when they're innocent?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Knetizen should finally stop translating these bts outfit posts. Like it is annoying, we get it that they do not like their current styling but do we need 100 posts to understand that?

• Because Jungkook is probably the most popular member in the group so he has more antis. This has always been the case. They're jealous on ITZY, I can't think of any other explanation. :yesr:

Jealousy GIFs | Tenor

Knetizen should finally stop translating these bts outfit posts. Like it is annoying, we get it that they do not like their current styling but do we need 100 posts to understand that?

Yeah, those too! I forgot about those, but they translate an excessive amount of posts bashing their outfits, even when they're outfits are objectively good. They'll always find a way to dig out the negative comments.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Yeah, those too! I forgot about those, but they translate an excessive amount of posts bashing their outfits, even when they're outfits are objectively good. They'll always find a way to dig out the negative comments.

Plus, pann is full of bts hater and knetizen is literally getting worse and worse these days. Before that they were okay-ish even though they stole other people’s translations but they weren’t as malicious intended as they are now. Like they purposely translate bts hate post, so that the same people comment the same things all the time and they cash in some advertising money.

• Plus, pann is full of bts hater and knetizen is literally getting worse and worse these days. Before that they were okay-ish even though they stole other people’s translations but they weren’t as malicious intended as they are now. Like they purposely translate bts hate post, so that the same people comment the same things all the time and they cash in some advertising money.

It's so transparent that they're going the NB and PC route.

mKl7Ghm.png

• It's so transparent that they're going the NB and PC route.

Yeah I think PC has gotten more mellow compared to how they were before. NB is a sinophobic bad translation site that mistranslated so much that even papago was better than their low effort translations. I think Knetizens is starting to be more like NB imo

• Because Jungkook is probably the most popular member in the group so he has more antis. This has always been the case. They're jealous on ITZY, I can't think of any other explanation. :yesr:

BTS Jungkook who looks like he filmed a youth movie with his photos today – Knetizen

What are the chances the admins lurk here or are members because I think we inspired this

mKl7Ghm.png

• I notice that with Jungkook in particular, it's almost like they're waiting for him to slip up

Of course, those admins translate negative articles about so many groups and people it's hard to keep track

Me too, hence why I cackled when I saw they just posted a positive translation about him. I appreciate it, but it feels like they're lurking.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!