YG stocks are going down

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• just came to the forum not too long ago, what happened in the last 12 hours?

They restrict her for not going to any event even though she's in Paris and the CEO of the bulgari seems not too happy bc the reason they gave them bc of Covid 19. While other Korean members are everywhere in LA ,Paris parties ,events meeting celebrities and making connections. They have been restricted her activities and rejected her gigs for so many times bc she's a foreigner

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They restrict her for not going to any event even though she's in Paris and the CEO of the bulgari seems not too happy bc the reason they gave them bc of Covid 19. While other Korean members are everywhere in LA ,Paris parties ,events meeting celebrities and making connections. They have been restricted her activities and rejected her gigs for so many times bc she's a foreigner

yea I just saw, why is YG creating problems when there shouldn't have to be any, what is wrong with them

• I hope it goes down really low and only up again when Lisa has her collab with DJ Snake. Then maybe YG will see how powerful Lisa and Blinks really are.

I guess in YG's fantasy world, Covid is apparently only infectious to Thais.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Why are KPOP fans so obsessed with company stocks, especially when many of them have no idea about the stock market lmaoo

Period now go vote in my thread

• They probably didn't expect bulgari CEO to type this on his personal Instagram

To be honest YG could have just quoted whatever excuse to Bvlgari and didnt expect them to disclose like this and created this chaos. YG PR team is the worst in the industry

And i think Lisa has personal schedule/matters in paris which is not disclosed

• I just checked YG stock and it's only down 0.15%?

while sm was down 1.01% ?

and jyp was 1.38% ?

so....... it looks like YG is doing much better than the other 2?

I'm not really sure if kpop stans even understand how the stock market works lol

I doubt institutional investors and hedge funds sit there going through instagram and twitter to make financial decisions lol

• People really think lisa not going to an event will be a shock to YG'e share...

Like i have said, a bunch of immatures. Do these people understand how stock market works before posting threads

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!