Your honest thoughts about gp999 Planet Masters?

• Why I think the planet masters didn't really give any input to the trainees. Mnet probably not show it, Idk.

But, why they're so obsessed about ranking, and always sounds like 'You don't deserve to be P01'. Yurina received the comments and her ranking drop, now xioating get the same response too.

They will make people think those girls undeserved to be on that place and influence the way people will vote. They trying to potray how those girls are lack of talent and everything. I feel really disappointed at this point.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They definitely give training sessions, tips, and tricks, but it's not being shown in the show. Mnet probably doesn't think it makes good entertainment.

As for the rankings, Mnet does think that's good entertainment and builds drama. I bet those comments are what the Masters are told to say. When the person that's paying you tells you to say something, you have to do so if you still want to be in the show and get paid.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I stopped liking Sunmi after watching the show. I felt like she was only criticizing instead of giving constructive remarks. On the other hand, Tiffany felt like an actual mentor and gave out points and her feedback was actually helpful.

Hanbyul was just too harsh. Like I get that the industry is brutal and such, but breaking the No1 girls' confidence is not it. The other vocal trainer is pretty much non-existent(they literally never show her, maybe she gives a lot of good feedback and Mnet decided to cut her out coz she wasn't cutthroat or something, IDK).

Mihawk seems like a cool guy whereas the other lady just seemed like she didn't like whatever the girls did.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!