[PANNCHOA] NETIZENS DISCUSS NCT PLAGIRISNG TXT

• source:https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…-nct-plagiarized-txt.html

[enter-talk] HUL NCT PLAGIARIZED TXT?

Posted on September 30, 2021

They added TXT's composers in NCT's song and the names were originally not there... they really credited them in such a subtle way

Usually, when people get caught for plagiarism, they add the names of the composers later on right?

Aespa is getting into a controversy for plagiarism too. SM is a mess

image.png

post response:

[+262][-43]

original post: here

1. [+109, -3]

What the? For real?? SM plagiarized and then got into a dispute and put the names later on, but why are they so quiet about it?

2. [+104, -1]

I thought that you were trolling but it's real.... Slow Rabbit is the composer and lyricist for TXT' title songs

image.png

3. [+100, -45]

NCT Dream... If it was 127, the dream fans would've already been dragging 127's name around

4. [+73, -58]

NCT's fans are always talking about smelling like money(?) but the beat belonged to TXT... ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+59, -3]

The fact that they changed the credits means that they acknowledge that it was plagiarized. Usually, that's how they deal with it if they think that they could lose in a lawsuit. Why do you think they would change the credits if it wasn't plagiarized? They need to fight this lawfully until the end.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It’s a one Dream’s bside that credited these two producers but no one knows for what and which part. The txt songs you mentioned sounded nothing like 3,2,1 (probably why you didn’t post 3,2,1 in your thread lol). Nothing about this is considered plagiarism but it’s weird indeed. However, the funniest part is the fans like you who scream plagiarism for seeing the producers' names in the credits but still can’t find the song that is supposedly was plagiarized lol.

This is 3,2,1

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sometimes snippets of songs get shared between producers that are still not published hence why no one can find what song by these hybe producers have similarities to 3,2,1 for a while now. It’s not plagiarizing a song when the song doesn’t exist and it’s not plagiarism in general when they’re credited for their participation. The Dream song could also have used a part of an old demo these producers sent to SM long ago for all we know (just an assumption like these people assume it’s plagiarism). Nothing is clear about the situation because the only thing you see is them in credits. Also no one “called them out” before they put the credits. All the “call out” happened after they added credits because no one knew about the producers' involvements beforehand and as I said before, never found a similar song. It’s just hybe fans getting hyped after seeing the producers' names there and assuming plagiarism.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Ves: Fixed the messed up quote. ().

• All these plagiarism stuff is giving me a

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All these plagiarism stuff is giving me a

i don't care mariah carey gif | WiffleGif

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It’s a one Dream’s bside that credited these two producers but no one knows for what and which part. The txt songs you mentioned sounded nothing like 3,2,1 (probably why you didn’t post 3,2,1 in your thread lol). Nothing about this is considered plagiarism but it’s weird indeed. However, the funniest part is the fans like you who scream plagiarism for seeing the producers' names in the credits but still can’t find the song that is supposedly was plagiarized lol.

This is 3,2,1

Sometimes snippets of songs get shared between producers that are still not published hence why no one can find what song by these hybe producers have similarities to 3,2,1 for a while now. It’s not plagiarizing a song when the song doesn’t exist and it’s not plagiarism in general when they’re credited for their participation. The Dream song could also have used a part of an old demo these producers sent to SM long ago for all we know (just an assumption like these people assume it’s plagiarism). Nothing is clear about the situation because the only thing you see is them in credits. Also no one “called them out” before they put the credits. All the “call out” happened after they added credits because no one knew about the producers' involvements beforehand and as I said before, never found a similar song. It’s just hybe fans getting hyped after seeing the producers' names there and assuming plagiarism.

Countdown is originally a demo. It's written in the album with all the info, so I guess SM didn't fact check or whatever.

Edited once, last by Ves: Edited to fix quote, that's all. ().

This is 3,2,1

@vez I intended to put my post in quotation because it's a post I have posted before. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

lt64IYu.gif

• :pepe-tea:

Anyways, sigh... SM should be more careful when hiring producers or buying demos (Countdown is originally a demo). At least the Hybe producers were rightfully credited, so I guess all is fine.

What is there to check? SM probably doesn't think of hybe producers as enemies like these fans lol. They bought it legally but somehow it's plagiarism because the stans of the producers' company feel threatened by NCT using a song some of their favs' producers worked on.

lt64IYu.gif

• What is there to check? SM probably doesn't think of hybe producers as enemies like these fans lol. They bought it legally but somehow it's plagiarism because the stans of the producers' company feel threatened by NCT using a song some of their favs' producers worked on.

Yes, they bought it legally and I don't think it's plagiarism, but at least they should have checked if there wasn't anything sketchy about it. But then again I have no idea how this stuff works and it's even more complicated bc the demo hasn't been published anywhere.

Edit: and what you said above makes sense, too!

• 1. [+109, -3]

What the? For real?? SM plagiarized and then got into a dispute and put the names later on, but why are they so quiet about it?

It was probably quiet because there wasn't a dispute. The line for crediting is pretty clear. Given that it was an outside a producer it's possible they didn't properly credit everyone involved or they built part of their beat on their sample.

Sangmin explained once on Knowing Bros that in Korea you get so many notes before you have to give credit. It's why some songs may have 15 composers for the music with one lyricist and one producer because they are piecemealing their beat together.

Also like I said the last time someone made a thread about this... this happens a lot more than people realize.

• It was probably quiet because there wasn't a dispute.

Agree. Using the word "dispute" for this is kinda strong. While we don't know what exactly went on behind the scenes, calling it a dispute implies that there was some disagreement and/or quarrel - like a heated exchange. Ever considered that SM just acknowledged the mistake and added the credits to make it right? I mean logically, we probably would have heard in SM denied it right? But we didn't.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!