How did you think babies were born before you knew how they were actually born?

• pls vote :( 10

1. no (3) 30%
    2. yes (4) 40%
    3. maybe (3) 30%

My parents are religious and they believed in sex after marriage, so I didn't think it was even possible for someone to get pregnant before they were married. So I thought that once two people were married, god randomly decides to give the couple kid(s). They also mentioned that some people can't have kids so I thought that was completely also random and that god randomly decides not to give some couples kids.

Edited once, last by lmfaooo ().

• My parents are religious and they believed in sex after marriage, so I didn't think it was even possible for someone to get pregnant before they were married. So I thought that once two people were married, god randomly decides to give the couple kid(s). They also mentioned that some people can't have kids so I thought that was completely also random and that god randomly decides not to give some couples kids.

Honestly same. The way TV industry used to show us -Bahus praying in front of God made me think that it's God who decides the timing LMAOOOO. and nonreligious or atheists don't have kids because they won't pray to God.

Basically, Prayers to God is directly proportional to the chances of having a baby. LOL

• Like a lot of people here, I had no interest in knowing where babies came from so I never had that conversation with my parents.

Do any of you watch The Return of Superman? Sam gave both William and Bentley the sex talk because they were curious about where babies came from. I thought it was pretty cool to see that aired on Korean television.

ღ Sulli

• My dad told me you have to apply to the local council and full out some forms. As a kid going to the council with my parents for whatever reason was the most booooring thing in the world so i didn't even want kids in the future lol

• I thought there were some kind of a special medicine.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My dad told me you have to apply to the local council and full out some forms. As a kid going to the council with my parents for whatever reason was the most booooring thing in the world so i didn't even want kids in the future lol

"Sir, you filled out form BBY-F-35. That is for female Thai infant acquisition and clearly, neither you nor your wife are Thai nor Asian for that matter. You need to go to the Dispute office to revoke your request and ask for form BBY-M-42. Kindly fill out that form in triplicate include your letter of intent, have it notarized by your attorney, and forward it to our office for review and processing."

• Hello. You have an interesting question. You know, I don't even remember. If I'm not mistaken, they always told me that they bought me at the hospital. When I got older, I did not understand why mothers left children so that others could buy them later. It's stupid, but that's what I thought. At an older age, I already knew about sex, browse the site https://thefappeningblogcom.live/ for adults, and perfectly understood where children come from.

Edited once, last by kretiols ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!