JENNIE AND JISOO'S DATE IN PARIS

• Jennie and Jisoo finally posted together

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aww they are so cute

Their laughter :pepe-sad:

Jennie literally always laughs at whatever jisoo does

External Content twitter.com

Edited 9 times, last by imperia ().

• knowing how these girls are they probably wouldn't because :

1- Jisoo is just not into vlogging

2- Jennie would bring her camera and even plan the whole thing but end up not using it and having fun with Jisoo

:waterr:

Lmao did you just perfectly describe Jennie? She literally abandoned her youtube channel for 5 months so the chances are very minimal but counting on Jisoo to remind her

• hahaha I did ! I've been following that girl since 2013 :pepe-sad:

Jisoo is gonna call her lazy and ask her to stay in bed (cuz that's literally what she does all day when not working lol)

They better move and make some content because this drought is not normal, I'd even be okay with an ig live or vlive

• I'm waiting for one thing before sending a truck to YG's door : snowdrop.

I don't want us to do anything that will push it in any possible way.

and Rosie said in YSL to an interviewer that they will focus on making music AND content for fans. In church homegirl Rosie Posie we trust :pepe-toast:

Yes, at least there is Jisoo's drama Lisa's collab? (still not dates revealed for both) and hopefully the working on music as ot4 is true as well, fingers crossed!

• the only Place turist know about Paris, the eiffel tower. Why every time BP go to Paris we see ANOTHER PICTURE with the eiffel tower... :pepe-cringe: the have been there before, had a picture with the eiffel tower before...why :pepe-tea: ?

don´t they have other places to visit?

and i am glad the girls are having a great time :pepe-hehe:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• External Content twitter.com

kind of reminds me when they were hanging out during the world tour

• the only Place turist know about Paris, the eiffel tower. Why every time BP go to Paris we see ANOTHER PICTURE with the eiffel tower... :pepe-cringe: the have been there before, had a picture with the eiffel tower before...why :pepe-tea: ?

don´t they have other places to visit?

and i am glad the girls are having a great time :pepe-hehe:

Because they have never gone together (as far as I recall) they want to have those experiences together even though they've seen it all, so it's actually really cute, but definitely agree that there are more places worth discovering ^^

• External Content twitter.com

I think they might be filming that vlog

• They look like they had a great time together! I actually love just hanging out with good friends in other cities and taking in the sights. Makes everything more fun and really creates good memories of that place.

Agree with this so much! Nothing beats having good company and dear friends near you when you are overseas trying to discover a place

From their laughter, you could hear how much they are having

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!