Rumors of a sexual assault cover up in the industry surface following GD and Jennie's sudden dating scandal

• gdjennie1.JPG
    gd1.JPG

Article: GD and Jennie's dating rumors

Source: Pann

1. [+1,233, -62] Ah ㅅㅂ school bullying scandals have all gone down on the rankings ㄹㅇLooks like the agency paid to cover it up

dispatch1.jpg

2. [+872, -12] Dispatch must have been in a hurry, tooㅋㅋ I've never seen them explode things like that beforeㅋ

3. [+636, -75] Leave the celebrities alone. This is real stalker level ㅅㅂ

4. [+399, -6] The entertainment industry was noisy today with rumors of school violence and rape and even a famous soccer player was accused of being a rapist. But all of a sudden GD and Jennie's dating news came out ㅋㅋ? It's clear Dispatch is using GD Jennie dating news to turn the attention. It's so disheartening to see their dirty intentions like this... Are you proud?

5. [+340, -42] Wow ~I've been a fan of GD for over 10 years now and I've like most of the girls he's dated but this is just...ahh

6. [+315, -27] Is that really GD on that tiny bike?? ㅋㅌㅋㅋ cute

7. [+295, -17] If they've really been dating for a year then couldn't they have exposed this on January 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋ? It's clear they're using Jennie as a shield to cover up the bullying scandals

8. [+250, -6] Huh? Isn't this timing specifically to cover up the bullying scandalsㅅㅂ?? It's too obvious no..?

9. [+218, -1] All because a national university soccer player has been outed as a rapistㅋ

10. [+131, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is anyone surprised though? It's harder for this scandal to go down. This is how things are going to get buried.

• i've been hearing about an assault but i haven't seen any articles about it

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!