Why was it okay to say Soojin/Irene had an effect on their group but not Lia to Itzy

• I know that knetz jump on people accused of bullying for 2 reasons:

1) bullying is extremely severe in SK and it's worse than in many places, it's extreme for real and a lot of people experienced it and that's why they're so against bullies

2) there are some people who seriously hate celebrities and love jumping on the bandwagon to destroy them regardless of the truth.

That's why I wish at least intl fans can wait for the situation to develop because we rely on translations and sometimes those can be unfair and biased.

If people remember Baekho's situation, he ended up being completely innocent yet we had people like Minyun's W1 akgaes spreading false rumors about him like gospel. His case was investigated by the prosecutor who brought down chaebols and politicians like nobody else before and they are a hotshot in the law world there and they concluded that Baekho is not guilty of anything and that the accuser lied and even though 99 percent of people believe him now, some people still love using false accusations that almost ruined his life against him. Broduce rigged him out and tried to blame that on him (because he was suffering from extreme anxiety due to the show intentionally evil editing him for his manly visuals despite him being nothing but kind, helpful, hardworking and most importantly talented and a rightful finalist), his father died before he got to see him cleared (even though his family knew he was innocent, I wish his father got to see that victory of his) and his father was ill for a long time so he was also dealing with that, he got a massive amount of hate for nothing and his accuser was the sister of his once close friend and daughter of family friends so imagine how that was for him (even if her mother and brother did apologize, what she did was horrifying and I wish she got to suffer some consequences - like the girl made up a story and got caught with provably untrue information and deleted her post before it created a lot of buzz and reuploaded it at the height of his Broduce fame half a year later with those details fixed but then people found more mistakes with her timeline and definite proof that he wasn't where she said he was on the dates she provided and was somewhere else and then she deleted those posts and changed the dates again and then when people realized that he couldn't have been there either way because during that year he didn't live in his hometown, that should've been enough for everyone to know she was lying).

I wish that girl will be sue and for people that keep using the same tricks to slander celebrities.

• there was (unreleased) audio evidence for one issue and a public figure doing the accusations for the other, Lia's case was literally some person witn zero evidence, consistency, or backup, idle being affected still is sad, imagine them having the vocal line, leader and visual they have affected for something that has already been adressed my heart hurts for Yuqi especially as she's incredibly talented

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!