What does “throw under the bus” mean?

• ill give you an example

lets say youre an armyblink who claims to like bp and bts

buut you also join in with people who shit on bts , call them names, make fun of their looks or vocals etc
    than you are throwing bts under the bus

Well yes but I never really see anyone claiming to be an Army calling Bts names and openly bashing them. Like I’ve never seen anyone say something along the lines of “I’m an Army but BTS discography is just so awful compared to BP’s” That’s not really something people do.

• Well yes but I never really see anyone claiming to be an Army calling Bts names and openly bashing them. Like I’ve never seen anyone say something along the lines of “I’m an Army but BTS discography is just so awful compared to BP’s” That’s not really something people do.

well looks like u missed some drama

most of the throwing under the bus accusations is overblown tho lmao

• Personally, I never had problems with any of my fandoms for being in rival fandoms, cause everytime I defend my faves, It doesn't matter where the attack in coming from, I never mention the group the person stan to get dragged, only my faves' qualities and achievements are enough to defend them. So I'll never understand people who act like that. I think that's why I dont have that much energy for fanwars lol

• Are you against comparison of groups in general?

The way you described is definitely the best way to handle bashing. Praising your own group leaving their faves out of it.

Thank you for the example. Those comments you definitely see around even tho that one was a bit extremer than they usually are (bring up specific performances etc). That was the most helpful so far.

• Are you against comparison of groups in general?

The way you described is definitely the best way to handle bashing. Praising your own group leaving their faves out of it.

Thank you for the example. Those comments you definitely see around even tho that one was a bit extremer than they usually are (bring up specific performances etc). That was the most helpful so far.

No in general, I don't mind about comparison of groups when It's to keep a civil discussion. There are some threads about it even here comparing groups I think It's actually nice and it make me learn a lot about K-pop's history. But only for bashing, yes, I'm out lol

Maybe these aren't the best examples, but they are the ones that came to my mind right now to explain my point to yoy. Every person knows how to show their faves skills the way they think its better lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!