What is the purpose of a new allkpopforum ?

• Don't get me wrong. I like this forum too but does that mean we will never again be able to use the old forum?

I want a darker shades of background for a forum. This one is too bright. Why did a new allkpopforum happen anyway ? I haven't been posting for sometime but I don't understand what happened.

• Don't get me wrong. I like this forum too but does that mean we will never again be able to use the the old forum?

I want a darker shades of background for a forum. This one is too bright. Why did a new allkpopforum happen anyway ?

you have eleven possible themes/styles... just click palette near loop on top bar and here you go

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you have eleven possible themes/styles... just click palette near loop on top bar and here you go

Okay. I just chose the cyberpunk theme. I think allkpop should set up a dark background for all beginning users, because too bright and the eyes will hurt.

Can you tell me if we will ever use the old allkpopforum ever again ? Is there a reason why this is happening.

• old forum is read only, it will be removed eventually. This is the akp forums now.

LIKE SERIOUSLY !?

Why remove the old forum when there was so many educational post and answers had been made. Why remove something and not keep it for historical sake ? It's like starting all over again. There are many things I can learn about K-pop stars just by reading the old post. To remove it would be like removing most books and records from a library.

• LIKE SERIOUSLY !?

Why remove the old forum when there was so many educational post and answers had been made. Why remove something and not keep it for historical sake ? It's like starting all over again. There are many things I can learn about K-pop stars just by reading the old post. To remove it would be like removing most books and records from a library.

kpop repository database lol

• it cost to keep it running, plus its ultra confusing for guests which forum is the akp forum. you can read and save content now, it will be removed eventually though.

But doesn't this new allkpop also cost to keep it running and from the looks of it, it seems way more advance than the old one but the old one has far more knowledge and educational content to read. Can't we install all the questions/answers made from the old akp forum to the new one ? I still have many I want to read just to learn some things.

• But doesn't this new allkpop also cost to keep it running and from the looks of it, it seems way more advance than the old one but the old one has far more knowledge and educational content to read. Can't we install all the questions/answers made from the old akp forum to the new one ? I still have many I want to read just to learn some things.

We don't know the upkeep of the old and new forums. All we see is the front-end.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!