We have to talk about Everglow

• My favourite 4th Gen group at the moment

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their presence is incredible like

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Mia is like ... good at everything?

Everglow - 'La Di Da' Music Video & Jacket Shooting Behind the Scenes:  omonatheydidnt — LiveJournal

Aisha omg she's like this sexy amazon goddess

I'm ready to get fking rekt again - K-POP - allkpop forums

E:U one of the best 4th Gen female rappers, only behind Soyeon

Everglow Dun Dun Gif - Everglow 2020

Sihyeon like she's so dam gorgeous and a great vocalist as well

shoot! — EVERGLOW ― LA DI DA MV

Onda, the girl that got last place in idol school, has grown and improved so much since then

jo serim | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Finally, our center Yiren jesus is she even real?

Everglow - Yiren GIF by .qq3 | Gfycat

Must be sucky to be a korean listener that loves to sleep on Everglow it's totally their loss

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

We got no time for haters to all the bad guys and the players

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like urghhh Adios to all the tasteless fools

I'm literally so dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Hopefully more people will listen to them and continue to support them. Because we gonna bon bon chocolat, GO UP TO THE SKY

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Pin by Raina McCrady on EVERGLOW | Korean pop kpop, Kpop, Still love her

We know that they are the F.I.R.S.T

They're the WINNER WINNER WINNER

Everglow First GIF - Everglow First Mia - Discover & Share GIFs

• From yesterdays concertoooo

External Content youtube.com

• I love them. They're such a high quality group, they really deserve to get more famous. Hush is a gorgeous song too.

The only song I can't listen to much is Adios, ever since I realized the chorus is literally a christmas carol. Every time I listen to it, my brain is like, "Get ready, we know this part! GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEM-" It throws me off :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!